Where would you rank UK if they played in the Big East?

RowdyRedRam

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm..

LSU and Florida hung 41 points on ND and tOSU respectively.

UofL put up... 24 against WF???

You're right. The SEC just can't put points on the board.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just for comparison's sake, Florida averaged 24 points in SEC games, and LSU averaged 27.5.

UofL averaged 35.28 in CUSA, I mean the Big East.

#1...Notre Dame has been the most over-rated team in the country the past 3 years, bottom line.

#2. I said using that theory you COULD say that about the offenses in the SEC. No where did I say I believed that...Read the entire post, and understand it, before you go out of your way to prove a point that doesn't need proving. :thumb:

#1...Notre Dame has been the most over-rated team in the country the past 3 years, bottom line.

#2. I said using that theory you COULD say that about the offenses in the SEC. No where did I say I believed that...Read the entire post, and understand it, before you go out of your way to prove a point that doesn't need proving. :thumb:

#1 I agree, but both SEC teams scoring more in BCS games (by a good margin) than in conference play shows something

#2 You CAN'T say that about the SEC because they scored MORE points against the BEST (in the case of tOSU at least) the rest of the country had to offer than they did against SEC teams.

FWIW, only 1 SEC team allowed Florida more than 28 points, and that was Arkansas in the championship game.

AND

If I've learned anything from the UofL fans on here, its to NEVER let a chance go by to prove one of you wrong! :D