Where would you rank UK if they played in the Big East?

RowdyRedRam

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off the top of my head I don't know what Rutgers has returning, but I'd say UK would be behind WVU and UL and then in the same area as the Scarlet Knights...based on what returns to NJ this year. I know the back is back (Rice?), at least I think he is, and that would be a good starting point.

We are always discussing how well Louisville would do playing football in the SEC, but how would UK fair in the Big East?

You are intent on shifting the talk away from summer basketball camps and recruiting, aren't you? :lol:

No way I'd rate UK over Rutgers or South Florida. I'm confidant that UK has a better roster than Cincinnatti, but that defense played well under the last coach and has a ton of on field experiance against the best offenses in the nation. They would give UK more than they would bargan for.

I think UK would beat Syracuse, UConn, and Pittsburgh.

No way I'd rate UK over Rutgers or South Florida. I'm confidant that UK has a better roster than Cincinnatti, but that defense played well under the last coach and has a ton of on field experiance against the best offenses in the nation. They would give UK more than they would bargan for.

I think UK would beat Syracuse, UConn, and Pittsburgh.

Rutgers has had one good team in the last 125 years, so let's not get crazy.

As for South Florida, they are very good at home but atrocious on the road, so I guess it depends on where they'd play.

Rutgers has had one good team in the last 125 years, so let's not get crazy.

As for South Florida, they are very good at home but atrocious on the road, so I guess it depends on where they'd play.

South Florida beat West Virginia on the road. They have an extremely underrated defense, it is as quick as anyone in college football.

Rutgers lacks a star QB but in all other phases of the game they are very good. They are the type of team that is simply "hard to beat", they may not blow other teams out of the water, ut they won't lose much.