Apple iPhone...

youknowme

I watched a piece on WCPO Channel 9 News, Don't Waste Your Money. With a 2 year agreement, at the end of the 2 years you have spent a total of $2,100 for a $499 phone. A $599 between $2500-$2700.

That is so misleading. I'll pay over $2,700 for my blackberry over two years at $115 per month (Company reimburses me a large portion of that). Misleading.

3 of my co-workers have the iPhones. It is really cool, I have to say that. They seem to like it, but frankly, the honeymoon isn't over yet and they hardly have used it.

I'm going to get the new Blackberry Curve instead though, since our server can't / won't route my e-mails to an iPhone I have to stick with a Blackberry product.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im more than likely getting an iPhone for my birthday this week. Im pretty excited! :banana: What I like most is that I can keep my same rate plan, only adding a $20 unlimited internet cost.

$20 unlimited internet cost? I want some of what you got...

I heard there are a lot other charges involved 2. Lowest montly bill is like $150. Thats what I heard at least so who knows.

The standard plan for the phone is $70 a month. This includes unlimited internet and email and that stuff, and I think 200 text messages. I'm not sure on the total minutes you get per month but they do have roll-over. For unlimited text add another $30 I think.

The standard plan for the phone is $70 a month. This includes unlimited internet and email and that stuff, and I think 200 text messages. I'm not sure on the total minutes you get per month but they do have roll-over. For unlimited text add another $30 I think.

:thumb: That's if you want to get a new plan, or upgrade from your present plan. You do have the option to keep your same rate plan, though.

:thumb: That's if you want to get a new plan, or upgrade from your present plan. You do have the option to keep your same rate plan, though.

I figured you could do something like that, just pointing out that it's not anything too outrageous considering everything you get.:thumb: