Apple iPhone...

youknowme

No you play one price every month for the internet. I think it's like $30. You can get one where its like $15 and it's limited but thats a bad idea.

So you have a 30 dollar a month unlimited internet access plan, unlimited texting (I assume, you mentioned once that you text quite a bit) and the on top of that your regular monthly minutes bill ?

I can understand why you say it gets pricey. Your monthly bill must be through the roof.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine got the iphone and loves it. He gave me a little demo and I was impressed. He stood in line to get it the first day it went on sale. The sales for iphone is making Apple investors extremely happy. I'll have to say that I'll probably get one before too long.

I have the 8125 and a friend of mine has the 8525. I love mine and he loves his. Really the only difference that I can tell besides maybe some esthetics are that the 8525 has the 3G internet, and the 8125 does not. I will keep my 8125 until it breaks down.

I have the 8125 and a friend of mine has the 8525. I love mine and he loves his. Really the only difference that I can tell besides maybe some esthetics are that the 8525 has the 3G internet, and the 8125 does not. I will keep my 8125 until it breaks down.

I have the 8125 also. I havent been able to use it lately because the part where you plug the charger in came loose inside the phone somehow and I havent taken it to get fixed yet. Other than that it was a pretty sweet phone.

Shoot, they already have phones that download music straight from the internet to the phone and play it....They're a heck of a lot cheaper than the iPhone and are easier to download the songs to.

I got a Rizor for 150 and it has room for about 40 songs that I take straight from the computer to it. It also allows me to put pictures and videos from the computer right on it. It's pretty slick.

While I am sure these phones are great...I'll stick with my $300 whatever phone I got from Sprint....all I need is to get some :rolleyes: $500/$800 phone to drop, spill, yada, yada, yada with it...:lol: :lol:

I got my 8125 pretty cheap actually. It had a rebate and I went to college and played a lot of ball with the guy that was working at the Cingular store, so I got a bit of a discount there as well. I got a case that clips on my belt also, so I dont drop this phone nearly as much as I have dropped my past phones. I have dropped it once since January. My other phones I dropped once a week or every two weeks when I carried it in my pocket.