Apple iPhone...

youknowme

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought about buying one of these and decided not too.

I agree with HT. I'm going to wait and see what other versions they come out with and wait for them to get all the bugs out of it. I've heard the phone is awesome but the internet on it is horrible.

I will stick with my Blackberry. It's amazing and by the time I am ready for a new one they will have something comparable to the IPhone if not better.

What could you possibly need a blackberry for? :D

I will stick with my Blackberry. It's amazing and by the time I am ready for a new one they will have something comparable to the IPhone if not better.

Shoot, they already have phones that download music straight from the internet to the phone and play it....They're a heck of a lot cheaper than the iPhone and are easier to download the songs to.

Hows that Blackberry workin out for ya HT ? I've been looking around at a few PDA's lately. My contract with ATT runs out soon and I hate my razr so I'm gonna go with something else. Any reccomendations ?

Shoot, they already have phones that download music straight from the internet to the phone and play it....They're a heck of a lot cheaper than the iPhone and are easier to download the songs to.

Thats how I got all my ring tones.

Honestly... It is pretty pricey a month and all that jazz but I probably won't ever have another phone that isn't a PDA. I love it.

Thats the one set back I have with them. I know if I had one I would want to be on the internet all the time on it and that kinda stuff adds up at the end of the month.