College 3 point line going back, should the HS match it or stay where it is?

The high school game should do everything the college game is doing including the 35 second shot clock. Move the line back as well. Same reason you have college prep academic courses. The job of high schools is to get kids ready for college both in academics and athletics (if the kid is good enough, obvisously not every kid will be) :ylsuper:

I'm all for making kids better and preparing them for college atheltics if they are fortunate enough to play. However, I think moving the line back at the high school level would be a bad decision. This would only truly benefit the kids that are lucky enough to play at the collegiate level and would hurt the high school game as a whole in my opinion. Too many kids love to fire the three ball and way too many of those kids are not skilled enough to be shooting a 3 at the length it's at in the first place. Keep it the same.

It should be moved back also. When 4th graders are shooting a good % from there, it is too close.

I don't see many 4th graders shooting a good percentage from the 3-point line. I don't see many high schoolers shooting a good percentage, nor college players. I don't understand the move at the college level; it definitely shouldn't be moved at the high school level.

Keep the girls the same and move the boys back. Whatever the international line is for girls and guys is what the line should be. Prepare for the Olympics! Because what is more important than winning GOLD for your country, at least as far as sports go.