Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where is Petrino going to sign?

Featured Replies

With the National Signing Day just around the corner, Where is Nick Petrino going to sign??? Does anyone have the scoop?

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if Georgia Southern or Valdosta are likely choices now?

I would guess Jacksonville state but who knows.

GA Tech?

GA Tech?

 

 

No, Ga Tech will not sign him

GA Tech?

 

 

THAT would be a pretty big surprise if you ask me.

More like a preferred walk-on if he goes to Georgia Tech. I know I would want him on my squad knowing his dad is a NFL head coach. You can make some good connections that way.

  • Author

I thought the Rock faithful would be all over this subject. I expected to hear the details of Nick's signing and pending scholly... Find it a surprise that so many were touting his abilities, leadership and game performance (MVP of 4A) that he would go unsigned. Is there a possibility he will go directly to the NFL as a scout or assistant, assistant coach with his Daddy at the Falcons??? In all reality, it seems that there is enough money in the family such that if Nick did not go to college, he would still be set for life....

Does he have any major D1's looking at him?

I thought the Rock faithful would be all over this subject. I expected to hear the details of Nick's signing and pending scholly... Find it a surprise that so many were touting his abilities, leadership and game performance (MVP of 4A) that he would go unsigned. Is there a possibility he will go directly to the NFL as a scout or assistant, assistant coach with his Daddy at the Falcons??? In all reality, it seems that there is enough money in the family such that if Nick did not go to college, he would still be set for life....

 

 

I can't give you an answer because I have no idea where he is looking or who is looking at him. I would assume LSURock, AllTell or RP should be able to answer this for you.

  • Author

^ I was just wondering. I think it would be great for him to get a ride at a D1 school. Some place like WKU? Im sure he has some talent to bring to the table and he can contribute. Hope he gets picked up by someone.

I thought the Rock faithful would be all over this subject. I expected to hear the details of Nick's signing and pending scholly... Find it a surprise that so many were touting his abilities, leadership and game performance (MVP of 4A) that he would go unsigned. Is there a possibility he will go directly to the NFL as a scout or assistant, assistant coach with his Daddy at the Falcons??? In all reality, it seems that there is enough money in the family such that if Nick did not go to college, he would still be set for life....

He's a heck of a high school player but undersized to play big time college ball. His "abilities, leadership and game performance" were evident for all to see during his high school career. Except for perhaps "leadership," these characteristics do not necessarily carry over to college.

I thought the Rock faithful would be all over this subject. I expected to hear the details of Nick's signing and pending scholly... Find it a surprise that so many were touting his abilities, leadership and game performance (MVP of 4A) that he would go unsigned. Is there a possibility he will go directly to the NFL as a scout or assistant, assistant coach with his Daddy at the Falcons??? In all reality, it seems that there is enough money in the family such that if Nick did not go to college, he would still be set for life....

Two time 4A championship MVP. One in 05 in the win over St.X. One in 06 in the win over Ryle. FYI, everyone is "unsigned" at this point. I heard Nick was "leaning" toward attending UofL and walking on. This isn't really as good an option since his family has moved to Atlanta. I'm sure that Jacksonville State is still an attractive option. I'm sure he will check out other options in the Atlanta area. FYI, I think its pretty boorish to come on here and suggest that Nick would opt out of attending college because his "Daddy" is rich. Plenty of rich kids go to college. I would think that you X guys would be familiar with Nick's drive, desire and competitive nature. He will compete somewhere.

Nick is a major talent, but is undersized for D1. This is the reason Georgetown College and Mount Union have such good teams because they go after these kids who are too small, too slow, not strong enough to play D1. But they have the ability, drive, work ethic and heart to go out and compete with anybody.

  • Author

Some of the top tallent in many states have given "verbal" commitments to the college they are "leaning towards". Of course, we all know that verbal commitments really dont hold much water....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.