Where is Petrino going to sign?

Nick is a major talent, but is undersized for D1. This is the reason Georgetown College and Mount Union have such good teams because they go after these kids who are too small, too slow, not strong enough to play D1. But they have the ability, drive, work ethic and heart to go out and compete with anybody.

After experiencing Mt. Union a few years ago when my son was up there for a while, Coach Kehres would work wonders with Nick. It's a LONG way from Atlanta to Alliance, though (long way from NKY, too). Walking on at GA Tech makes more sense if he wants to be near his folks.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Nick mentioned any possibilities to anyone? At Trinity's banquet did his dad or mother mention college choices?

Tickets to Trinity's football banquet are available to friends and family members (you are neither but I'll put in a good word for you). That way maybe you can get over your obsession with the football banquet. I think I know what you are getting at and its pretty petty on your part IMO. If you care to know how I really feel, please PM me.

Tickets to Trinity's football banquet are available to friends and family members (you are neither but I'll put in a good word for you). That way maybe you can get over your obsession with the football banquet. I think I know what you are getting at and its pretty petty on your part IMO. If you care to know how I really feel, please PM me.

I was thinking the same thing:

Did Bobby Petrino or his wife indicate at the banquet what the status is of Nick and his younger brother as to staying at Trinity or moving to Atlanta?

Has anyone actually talked to Bobby Petrino or his wife for confirmation. For example, the Trinity banquet was just held. Did anyone talk to Mr. or Mrs. Petrino at the banquet about this, or did Mr. or Mrs. Petrino give any indication to anyone at the banquet about this? Surely Coach Petrino or his wife gave some indication as to this or spoke about it to Trinity supporters at the banquet.

Yes, but confirmed by indirect (somebody said somebody said...) or by direct? That is why I ask what the boys' mom and dad said about the boys situation at the football banquet the other day. Surely someone spoke to the parents at the banquet. What did they say?

Has Nick mentioned any possibilities to anyone? At Trinity's banquet did his dad or mother mention college choices?

Maybe Diogenes has some agape or eros for the Petrinos.:cool:

I was thinking the same thing:

Maybe Diogenes has some agape or eros for the Petrinos.:cool:

Or, perhaps, with your close parsing of my posts, you have some agape or eros for Diogenes.:cool:

How about it, though, it seemed to touch a nerve with my friend LSURock- At Trinity's banquet did Petrino's dad or mother mention college choices? Care to answer this simple question?

Or, perhaps, with your close parsing of my posts, you have some agape or eros for Diogenes.:cool:

How about it, though, it seemed to touch a nerve with my friend LSURock- At Trinity's banquet did Petrino's dad or mother mention college choices? Care to answer this simple question?

Perhaps.

Don't know, I wasn't there.

I was at the State Championship game and did talk to them afterwards and they were very happy.:lol:

^ Its all kinda funny. Everyone jumps up and down about Nick and his accomplishments (justifably so..), yet speaking of his college choice is something nobody wants to talk about or is allowed to comment on....

That's because 1: he is not 100% sure yet, and 2: we'll know when he says

No. No. And no. Simple enough for you?