Neeley post I promised

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both are great talents and I think it would be fun to watch them play eachother in the region, but I don't think it is going to happen. I don't think Owen is going to beat Gallatin to get out of districts.

Just saw the draw it is to bad that Owen and Gallatin play each other first round I would of liked to see both teams in regionals.

Travis Ford didn't have d-1 size either and he played his way into a rotation. I have also seen several players of the same stature come and go at schools like EKU that didn't have his talent level.

Thanks curtain, there are more D1 schools than we allow ourselfs to think about. With his quick release he is always open.

Sinon Kenton. He has been on the shelf twice this season with a broken foot. Any updates from the Pioneer faithful on Mike?

He has been out since the first game of the 5th/3rd tourney. He is supposed to come back soon though. He had injured the foot before the season but decided to wait until after to have surgery on it so that he wouldn't miss the first few weeks of the season. Then in the Henry Clay game he hurt it worse and went ahead and had the surgery.

What does the thread title mean ??? :confused:

It means that Neeley was not in the 8th last year and Hester was the best point guard coming into his senior year, but with Neeley now in the 8th I'm not sure that Hester is. I'm also not sure that he isn't. From the games that I have seen (limited number) I'ld take Neeley.

Travis Ford didn't have d-1 size either and he played his way into a rotation. I have also seen several players of the same stature come and go at schools like EKU that didn't have his talent level.

Awesome post, steelcurtain! :thumb: I don't know why so many people want to bring him down, rather then help raise him up.

I have seen both Neeley and Jacobs play, and I must say, IMO Neeley is a better player. 90% of his passes seem like they hit the player he is passin to in the face or they bobble it bc they are not ready. I know that isnt saying much but Neeley is the best bball player in the 8th. I am biased to the 8th a little, so dont take my post as an insult or anything, but he is a baller.

It means that Neeley was not in the 8th last year and Hester was the best point guard coming into his senior year, but with Neeley now in the 8th I'm not sure that Hester is. I'm also not sure that he isn't. From the games that I have seen (limited number) I'ld take Neeley.

I still think that Hester us much quicker and can finish to the basket a lot better than Neeley can. Neeley may have a better shot but i think Hester is a better point guard. But hands down the two best players in the region.