Colts vs Bears: Super Bowl thoughts/predictions.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, now I'm down to one of 5 that have a chance to win some decent coin. I'm nearly sure that most if not all of the other 4 will choose Indy. Honestly, I'm leaning towards the Bears, but do I go with Indy to be safe and try to pick up the cash on a tie-breaker, or do I go against the stream and run with Chicago and either win the whole enchilada or fall out of the money. They pay the top 5 spots...5th place is $100.

What do you think?

I'd go with your leaning..da Bears!!! It will be a close one but I think Chicago will pull it off.:D

Can't see how anyone is predicting this as a blowout. Seems to hard for me to call right now. Bears defense took it to a very good Saints offense. The Bears running game, physical running game, might be too much for the Colts defense built on speed.

The AFC record vs. the NFC is lopsided. The AFC was clearly better.

This is my stand...but I will root for DA BEARS!

Bears Defense forever choke artist Peyon NEVER

You guys never cease to amaze me. First he's a choke artist because he can't make it to the big game. He makes it to the big game, hasn't even got to play it yet, and somehow he's still a choke artist. :confused:

Somehow I get the feeling the Colts could win this game by 40+ points and the same people will still be calling him a choke artist. :rolleyes:

Can't see how anyone is predicting this as a blowout. Seems to hard for me to call right now. Bears defense took it to a very good Saints offense. The Bears running game, physical running game, might be too much for the Colts defense built on speed.

A couple things. The Bears gave up 354 yards passing to Drew Brees, the Colts receivers don't turn the ball over like the Saints did....that was a fuituitous 4 TO's....Second, nobody ran the ball like the Chiefs, and that worked out veyr poorly, so did the Ravens. I have been calling out the Bears as frauds for sometime, and they keep winning, now, IMO, there would be no better stage for a collapse like the one in Miami.