Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts vs Bears: Super Bowl thoughts/predictions.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 94
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Same here. I have not been sold on the Bears all season, but I get a feeling they win this game...

 

Put another way, you have called them frauds all year and you're now picking them to win it all...:jump:

Like 5wide and GT, I just have a feeling on this one. Can't explain or justify it.

 

Da Bears 26

 

Colts 24

 

Bears will run a kick back for a TD or very close to it with good field position and will score a TD on defense.

:scared: :scared: :scared:

Put another way, you have called them frauds all year and you're now picking them to win it all...:jump:

They are playing Peyton. I took the lesser of two big game frauds... :p

HMMMM... I may have spoken too soon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.