Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts vs Bears: Super Bowl thoughts/predictions.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 94
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's funny. In any case, I still have a feeling they're gonna win the Super Bowl...in spite of Rex Grossman...:lol:

Same here. I have not been sold on the Bears all season, but I get a feeling they win this game...

Same here. I have not been sold on the Bears all season, but I get a feeling they win this game...

 

Me either...I've been one of the biggest critics and doubters of the Bears all season, so believe me, there is no way I'd pick them if I didn't have a pretty strong feeling they were going to win.

 

Of course, I've never been a big supporter of the Colts either. I always have doubts about them.

 

I'd love to see this matchup if the Bears had Harris and Brown in their defensive lineup. For some reason, I feel like the Bears are going to be able to run the football with Jones and Benson and really dictate the way this game is played.

 

We'll find out soon enough.

 

My brother-in-law is a big Bears fan and I'd been giving him a hard time...talking about how they were overrated and hadn't played anybody and couldn't win with Rex and all that...the first thing he says to me this weekend is, "So, do you think the Bears are for real now?" :lol:

 

I deserved it, I suppose. I don't really care a whole lot for either of them. When that is the case, I almost always go with the underdog, so I guess I'll be pulling for Chicago in the Super Bowl.

My thoughts are that if they push the Super Bowl game back any further on the calendar, it will conflict with the first preseason game.

The Stomach says:

Indigestion after all the food I will eat.:D

 

I'm with your stomach. :thumb:

Me either...I've been one of the biggest critics and doubters of the Bears all season, so believe me, there is no way I'd pick them if I didn't have a pretty strong feeling they were going to win.

 

Of course, I've never been a big supporter of the Colts either. I always have doubts about them.

 

I'd love to see this matchup if the Bears had Harris and Brown in their defensive lineup. For some reason, I feel like the Bears are going to be able to run the football with Jones and Benson and really dictate the way this game is played.

 

We'll find out soon enough.

 

My brother-in-law is a big Bears fan and I'd been giving him a hard time...talking about how they were overrated and hadn't played anybody and couldn't win with Rex and all that...the first thing he says to me this weekend is, "So, do you think the Bears are for real now?" :lol:

 

I deserved it, I suppose. I don't really care a whole lot for either of them. When that is the case, I almost always go with the underdog, so I guess I'll be pulling for Chicago in the Super Bowl.

 

 

Shoot!!! Denny Green say "they are who we think they are", but don't let them off the hook, colts.. :lol: :lol:

I dont expect this to be a very high scoring game but im going to take the Colts by 1-2 touchdowns

My thoughts are that if they push the Super Bowl game back any further on the calendar, it will conflict with the first preseason game.

I don't think anyone realizeds how funny this comment was, thanks :thumb:

I don't think anyone realizeds how funny this comment was, thanks :thumb:

 

 

I chuckled a tad. :thumb:

 

For what it is worth in this thread. Go Bears!

Go Colts....I gotta cheer on a guy that I have physically met, that's Mr. Peyton Manning.

Indianapolis 30-21.

It's official, I'm going with The Bears and a tie-breaker (total points) of 48. Keep your fingers crossed...

I was glad to see the Colts win because the Bears will match up with them much better than they would have with New England. The Bears' physical running game will eat up yardage and keep Payton Manning off the field for big stretches. From what I have seen, the Colts will have a tough time stopping the Bears' running game. However, if they do, it will be a sad day for Chicago.

It's official, I'm going with The Bears and a tie-breaker (total points) of 48. Keep your fingers crossed...

Of the 5 people (out of 80) that have a chance to win, I'm the only one that took the Bears. Therefore, if the Bears win I pick up a cool $450, but if the Colts win I take home $0.

 

Oh well....guess I won't need the tie-breaker. :cool:

 

Come on Bears!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.