Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts vs Bears: Super Bowl thoughts/predictions.

Featured Replies

This game is a GREAT matchup I think! Colts better offense, Bears better defense, Bears best kick returner in the game (Colts gave up the 2nd most kick return yards in playoff history to Hobbs in the Pats game), Bears Pro Bowl kicker, Colts most clutch kicker in history!

If the Colts kick to Hester then they will pay! Give Grossman the short field and hold them to FG's in the red zone! I would absolutly load up the box and make Grossman beat me in a shootout. I think he will put up some big plays if that's the philosophy but I think it's a win if the Colts force the pass and an up tempo game! The no huddle should wear the Bears down late.

Watch for big games by the Colts running backs catching the ball underneath after clearing Urlacher and company out deep. Once they play up then Dallas Clark and possibly Wayne down the seem on play action and digs will be big! I also wouldn't be suprised to see the Colts go empty some.

The first quarter is big I think. The Bears Oline is SOOO much bigger that if they can hang in and lean on the Colts defense then it will be a long night. If the Colts can get up and force the pace then I think it puts them in the drivers seat!

My heart says Colts my gut feels the Bears. In the end so many times the best QB wins the NFL games so I'm going with Manning and company! I think it will also be interesting to see how Dungy and Lovie attack each others defense since Dungy taught Lovie everything he knows.

I've said it all year long... THE PATS SOLD THEIR SOUL WHEN THEY LET VINETERI GO TO THE COLTS!!!!

  • Replies 94
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colts will win and Peyton will get the monkey off his back that he can't win the big one. He'll still be 2 behind Aikman though.

Marvin Harrison will have a monster game as the Colts pull away in the 3rd quarter for a 31-17 win.

Of the 5 people (out of 80) that have a chance to win, I'm the only one that took the Bears. Therefore, if the Bears win I pick up a cool $450, but if the Colts win I take home $0.

 

Oh well....guess I won't need the tie-breaker. :cool:

 

Come on Bears!

 

Good luck.

Colts win, 27-10.

The Stomach says:

Indigestion after all the food I will eat.:D

:thumb: :thumb: :laugh: That is the only prediction for myself that I feel confident in. :D

Like 5wide and GT, I just have a feeling on this one. Can't explain or justify it.

 

Da Bears 26

 

Colts 24

 

Bears will run a kick back for a TD or very close to it with good field position and will score a TD on defense.

Like 5wide and GT, I just have a feeling on this one. Can't explain or justify it.

 

Da Bears 26

 

Colts 24

 

Bears will run a kick back for a TD or very close to it with good field position and will score a TD on defense.

 

After my predictions debacle from two weeks ago, I will not proffer one this time. All I will say is I hope you're right. I might quit watching sports altogether if Indy wins, the endorsement overkill would be so extreme.

Bears by 7

I might quit watching sports altogether if Indy wins, the endorsement overkill would be so extreme.

:laugh: I know what you mean. I will be pulling for ther Bears but would not be upset if the Colts win. Manning (commercials and all) deserves it and Dungee also does with the things that he has battled in life. I just hope that the game is better than the commercials and the haltime show. :D Of course with me despising Prince, watching paint dry would be more exciting than the halftime show.:lol:

I really think that this must be a first, the favorite is the #1 offense in the AFC...while the #1 defense in the NFC is the dog....normally defense wins out, I say not tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.