Jackson County
Jenkins
Russellville

October 22/23
Butler County
Paris

October 29/30
Jenkins

Interested to see who South Warren picks up.

From above, seems like best in-state options are all September 3/4 with LexCath or Scott County.  Would be a haul for whomever travels, but likely a pretty good game.

18 hours ago, SportsLife said:

Johnson Central still needs 3 games and has weeks 3, 4, 5, 6 open. 

Man, that's rough. Sounds like the Golden Eagles will more than likely end up putting some miles on their school busses this year.

I haven't seen any schedule released for Ashland yet, but as of the other schools that have released schedules with games against Ashland for 2020, I don't recall seeing any games as of yet for weeks 3, 4, 5, or 6.

Can't help but notice that Paintsville still appears to be open in weeks 5 & 6. I wonder if there's any chance of the hatchet being buried there and seeing a crosstown-showdown in Paintsville. I mean, come on folks...

Scott County or South Warren on Sep 3, Lex Cath on Sep 10, South Warren on Sep 17. Those are all some definite travel, no question, but they would make for some GREAT games.

• Thanks 1

I believe Lex Catholic still needs a game on Sept 24th or Oct 1st... and on the last weekend of season, Oct 29th. They are probably need to be a home game(s) for LC considering they already have 6 road games.

On 3/30/2021 at 7:16 PM, The Flea Market said:

Hope Webster has a team, heard their numbers are low!

Webster is still moving ahead with their schedule, so I'm assuming they still have things together with their team.

On 3/3/2021 at 6:45 PM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

UPDATED LAST: 7/15/2021

August 27/28
Butler County
Jenkins

You don't have Edmonson County open that date but I've not seen their schedule. They typically play Butler County in week two. Both schools are similar size and participate in the same all-sports district.