Frankforts/ Robinson and Highlands/ Kramer

BigCat2112

Both ran well this year,were will they play college football at, I would like to see both these kids get a shot on (SP) teams for UK.

Robinson currently is weighing his options. Probally wont a decision until late january.

A bunch of schools are backing off because they think he is too small.

Young men like these get overlooked everyday. That's why Mt. Union in DIII is so dominant. They get most of those overlooked kids from that area and seem to do pretty well. Makes one wonder, because I'm sure there are alot of those kids that could play at a higher level of college ball.

Robinson currently is weighing his options. Probally wont a decision until late january.

A bunch of schools are backing off because they think he is too small.

He may be small, but he sure packs a punch. E Smith was small but look what he did. Very surprising that more people are not on him.

He may be small, but he sure packs a punch. E Smith was small but look what he did. Very surprising that more people are not on him.

I agree he could probably play at the next level but he needs to become more coachable. I saw the effort he gave against Danville the first time and it was extraordinary. However, he didn't give that effort all year. It took him about 10 minutes to get to the sideline at Franklin County and that turned me off. I'm sure UK remembers that as well since they were at the game. I wish the best for the kid but he should try to pick a school that he will get playing time and UK is NOT the answer.

The player at Frankfort that UK should be looking at is EJ Fields. This kid is FAST... He has good height and can run and jump with any SEC competition. He would make a great corner or receiver, as well as contribute on special teams.

The player at Frankfort that UK should be looking at is EJ Fields. This kid is FAST... He has good height and can run and jump with any SEC competition. He would make a great corner or receiver, as well as contribute on special teams.

I'd say more than likely EJ will be a receiver on the next level.

I agree he could probably play at the next level but he needs to become more coachable. I saw the effort he gave against Danville the first time and it was extraordinary. However, he didn't give that effort all year. It took him about 10 minutes to get to the sideline at Franklin County and that turned me off. I'm sure UK remembers that as well since they were at the game. I wish the best for the kid but he should try to pick a school that he will get playing time and UK is NOT the answer.

I disagree. He played his rear end off until he sprain his annkle in the 3rd quarter. Played hurt until last 4 minutes.......

Kramer...

Jordan is one tough little nut. The question I'd have to resolve in my mind if I was him is whether I would want to go to UK and maybe see limited time on special teams or go to a smaller school and get real playing time right out of the chute. Highly unlikely that Jordan sees himself being able to play in the NFL, so the decision of where to play in college should be based strictly on where he thinks he'll have the most fun. If that's at UK playing a little, great for him. If that's at a smaller school and quickly becoming a stud running back for the team and BMOC, that's great too. Another thing he'll surely consider is that the size and speed of the kids he'd be playing against in the SEC will be a lot tougher on his body than what he would experience at a smaller school. At some point in his life as he gets older, he'll really start feeling that physical pounding. But whatever his decision, it was fun watching him play the last several years and I'll really miss that next year.

If only Kramer was a couple inches taller, he could play at some pretty decent sized schools.

Taller? how tall is Barry Sanders?Emmitt Smith? Warrick Dunn?He could play big time regardless of his height but may not get recruited just like Kaelin Ammons at FC.Too many people get hung up on #s on paper and forget that ability and heart are infinitely more important!