Frankforts/ Robinson and Highlands/ Kramer

BigCat2112

Jordan really looked like he dedicated himself in the weight room prior to his Senior season so I think he could continue that at a big school and take the pounding. Remember, he is very elusive and can make people miss so if he can be somewhat Sean Alexander-like he could be effective. You wont see him returning punts though.... from what I hear... that is not his favorite thing to do.

Jordan really looked like he dedicated himself in the weight room prior to his Senior season so I think he could continue that at a big school and take the pounding. Remember, he is very elusive and can make people miss so if he can be somewhat Sean Alexander-like he could be effective. You wont see him returning punts though.... from what I hear... that is not his favorite thing to do.

Jordan did work his tail off this past year, and I'm sure he would do so in college. I agree with you there. I still think however, inspite of weight room work and his elusiveness, his body will take a pounding. Face it, playing college football, particularly major college football is tough on the body; tougher than in high school, as your opponents are stronger, faster and quicker. Just look at the extent of kids who get injured in college and compare it with what happens on high school teams. Some of those tackles he eluded in high school, he won't elude at a big university. The people hitting him will be bigger and stronger. Its a simple fact. Knowing that, Jordan, or for that matter, any young man forced with this decision, needs to look what they want out of college football and what they want to get out of their college education. College football is for 4 years. The education you receive can affect the rest of your life. Where ever he goes, I'll do my best to watch him play. He's one of the nicest young men I've had a pleasure to meet and does very well in school also.

Taller? how tall is Barry Sanders?Emmitt Smith? Warrick Dunn?He could play big time regardless of his height but may not get recruited just like Kaelin Ammons at FC.Too many people get hung up on #s on paper and forget that ability and heart are infinitely more important!

I agree...numbers on paper are sometimes overrated. :thumb:

• 1 month later...