2007 NKY Freshman Football

tdyballgame

Any early reports on how some of the teams will be next year. In Boone Cty, how did the youth league look this past year. Who will get the most talented kids out of the three High Schools. What about the NKYFL. Campbell Cty, NewCath, CCH, Beechwood, Dixie. Any up and coming studs. And what about FTJFL that feeds NewCath and HHS.

I heard tonight that Dale(HHS) likes what he sees(or is told about) in the weight room. Big, fast, and athletic. Sooooooo Good!!!:D Sounds like he's already pumping them up early in their Bluebird careers. Hope that they(he) don't disappoint! Future looks promising in the Fort.:thumb:

Any early reports on how some of the teams will be next year. In Boone Cty, how did the youth league look this past year. Who will get the most talented kids out of the three High Schools. What about the NKYFL. Campbell Cty, NewCath, CCH, Beechwood, Dixie. Any up and coming studs. And what about FTJFL that feeds NewCath and HHS.

I heard tonight that Dale(HHS) likes what he sees(or is told about) in the weight room. Big, fast, and athletic. Sooooooo Good!!!:D Sounds like he's already pumping them up early in their Bluebird careers. Hope that they(he) don't disappoint! Future looks promising in the Fort.:thumb:

37 straight wins and 3 straight undefeated championship seasons for Frosh Birds. They have to be the prohibitive favorite to repeat next year. Hats off to HHS frosh coach Charlie Barr and his staff. Coach Barr is a great coach and person.:ylsuper:

37 straight wins and 3 straight undefeated championship seasons for Frosh Birds. They have to be the prohibitive favorite to repeat next year. Hats off to HHS frosh coach Charlie Barr and his staff. Coach Barr is a great coach and person.:ylsuper:

How many years has Charlie been coaching the frosh????? It has to be close to thirty or so........

Your even more of a fossil...........:lol: :lol:

Now that's just not nice. And so close to Christmas too. I hope Santa brings you a lump of coal, or even worse, Mrs. Claus gives you nothing at all the entire Christmas season!

Anyone, what are the names of some of the kids who will be impact players on next year's Frosh team and at what likely positions? I watched some Junior Football League games, but not many this year (it was my first year outside the league in about 20 years and I enjoyed my "time off" by going to the farm).

Now that's just not nice. And so close to Christmas too. I hope Santa brings you a lump of coal, or even worse, Mrs. Claus gives you nothing at all the entire Christmas season!

Anyone, what are the names of some of the kids who will be impact players on next year's Frosh team and at what likely positions? I watched some Junior Football League games, but not many this year (it was my first year outside the league in about 20 years and I enjoyed my "time off" by going to the farm).

Many in the 8th grade class...a very big class. Some will need parole officers though. :lol:

Hoping HHS can retain this very good and talented class. NCC is on a roll with back to back championships, hope the pedellum isn't swinging towards Newport for any of the future Birds. And yes, Coach Barr quote "My biggest incoming class (physical size wise) in my 31 years as a coach at HHS"

How does Dale say it now "MY GREATEST TEAM IN THE HISTORY OF HIGHLANDS FOOTBALL, NATIONAL CHAMPS 2010"