Coronavirus

ChickenWyngz

23 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

The Rona finally caught us. Daughter, wife and myself all tested positive this week.  

My daughter worked over Christmas break at a local office. On her last day last week a guy came in doing business in the office and my daughter waited on him for several minutes, before he kinda bragged about being covid positive. They disinfected everything when he left, then he return for several more minutes.

Not sure he's the culprit, but he is the logical link to all of this. 

Ridiculous! Someone should introduce him to Carol Baskin.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

With all of these at home tests that people are going to be able to get, won't positive results become almost irrelevant since home tests wouldn't be included?

Yes. I've not put much stock into the "cases" narrative for some time. Ideally cases would be a metric to judge those that are ill to the point they need to see a doctor.... so an argument can be made at home tests will alleviate some of that, which is a good thing. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Yes. I've not put much stock into the "cases" narrative for some time. Ideally cases would be a metric to judge those that are ill to the point they need to see a doctor.... so an argument can be made at home tests will alleviate some of that, which is a good thing. 

Yeah I haven't either but it got me thinking this morning in a conversation with a coworker because now the # of cases will really be irrelevant.

On 1/13/2022 at 7:39 PM, Jumper_Dad said:

The Rona finally caught us. Daughter, wife and myself all tested positive this week.  

My daughter worked over Christmas break at a local office. On her last day last week a guy came in doing business in the office and my daughter waited on him for several minutes, before he kinda bragged about being covid positive. They disinfected everything when he left, then he return for several more minutes.

Not sure he's the culprit, but he is the logical link to all of this. 

Wife is now hospitalized with Covid Pneumonia. We felt we were getting over it then her O2 levels started dropping Monday. ER triage whisked her away in less than 3 minutes her O2 was so low. It's killing me not being able to be with her.

Praying for a quick and complete recovery.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Wife is now hospitalized with Covid Pneumonia. We felt we were getting over it then her O2 levels started dropping Monday. ER triage whisked her away in less than 3 minutes her O2 was so low. It's killing me not being able to be with her.

Jesus. Praying and thinking of you during this difficult time, JD. 🙏

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Prayers for you and your wife JD.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Keep us posted JD. 

• Thanks 1