Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coronavirus

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Wife is now hospitalized with Covid Pneumonia. We felt we were getting over it then her O2 levels started dropping Monday. ER triage whisked her away in less than 3 minutes her O2 was so low. It's killing me not being able to be with her.

Praying for a quick and complete recovery.

Keep us posted. Sending prayers your way.

  • Replies 3.6k
  • Views 313.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front

  • I mean isn’t that kind of what we did with not allowing smoking inside restaurants? Isn’t that why there’s no smoking at sporting events? It’s to make other people feel more comfortable. Kind of simil

  • This is what I envisioned when the shutdown talks started. I would have never imagined that so many employees were “essential”.    We didn’t really shutdown. We quit going out to eat and t

Posted Images

On 1/16/2022 at 9:28 PM, Beechwoodfan said:

The mister and I go to Florida every Jan. He got Covid last year and dammit, he tested positive again this week.   Housebound for a few days, but he made an amazing Beef Wellington for dinner. The filling over grew the crust, but it was delicious.


 

 

49EB8145-5909-476E-BC85-4A8DF98940C6.jpeg

Best meal I ever had - beef wellington at The Celestial in Cincinnati. 

 I'm not saying it's worth getting covid to get beef Wellington, but beef wellington is mighty good.

Prayers for a fast trip through covid for the mister. His antibodies from round one should protect him.

20 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

212.98 today. I'll be interested in seeing numbers rest of this week since should start seeing drop soon.

217.30 today.

9 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

With all of these at home tests that people are going to be able to get, won't positive results become almost irrelevant since home tests wouldn't be included?

Positive % more accurate. IHME covid model says around 80,000 per day positive at peak so testing just scratching the surface. Missing people asymptomatic or mild symptoms plus home tests.

On 1/13/2022 at 7:39 PM, Jumper_Dad said:

The Rona finally caught us. Daughter, wife and myself all tested positive this week.  

My daughter worked over Christmas break at a local office. On her last day last week a guy came in doing business in the office and my daughter waited on him for several minutes, before he kinda bragged about being covid positive. They disinfected everything when he left, then he return for several more minutes.

Not sure he's the culprit, but he is the logical link to all of this. 

 

I can't help but be angry at someone like that. What a selfish jerk.

I had a similar experience. A week ago Monday I met with a customer. He wore no mask and was coughing a lot. Kept saying it was sinuses. I had a mask on, am triple vaccinated and had a breakthrough infection in December so I wasn't worried. I called him two days later to schedule a follow-up meeting and he said to wait, he thinks he has COVID. Multiple people he was with the previous weekend were all sick and one was already in the hospital. I haven't been able to reach him since. I can only imagine how many people he infected. 

7 hours ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Wife is now hospitalized with Covid Pneumonia. We felt we were getting over it then her O2 levels started dropping Monday. ER triage whisked her away in less than 3 minutes her O2 was so low. It's killing me not being able to be with her.

Praying for a quick and complete recovery.

Prayers for a fast, full recovery for your wife; for wisdom and healing hands from her doctors and nurses; for comfort and blessings for you and your family as you care and pray for your wife.

Lean on the Lord, JD.  As others have said, keep us updated.  Will be praying for your better half.

6 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Best meal I ever had - beef wellington at The Celestial in Cincinnati. 

 I'm not saying it's worth getting covid to get beef Wellington, but beef wellington is mighty good.

Prayers for a fast trip through covid for the mister. His antibodies from round one should protect him.

We have been very blessed during the pandemic.   So weird because the same people we were here with last year with Covid,  were here with us again.  Some of our best dinners were cooked at home under the cover of Covid.   Ate well, watched movies Gotta make your own fun.

 

My wife is home, but is really no better than when I took her to the ER. However everything they were doing for her there, we are going to be able to do at home. She has a very long recovery in front of her. Thank you all for the continued prayers.

PS say an extra prayer for my cooking abilities, that we may survive that as well. ? 

 

On 1/19/2022 at 6:12 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

217.30 today.

229.38 today.

50 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

237.01 today.

My goodness. When is this thing going to peak?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.