Rodriguez to stay at WVU

SvFan4life

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was being discussed on th other thread but I love ESPN breaking the news !!:lol: They were the ones with the "breaking news" this morning that he had taken the job.:rolleyes::D

This is a big problem today with so many news stations. They are so eager to be the first to report, that truth flies out the window. I still am of the notion that I don't believe much of anything until its written in the newspaper!

If RR can make the same amount of $$ at WVU as he could at Alabama then why not stay? I'd say he'd much rather have Pat White running the spread then John Parker Wilson.

West Virginia could be in the hunt for the National Title next year (along with Louisville and Rutgers) where as Alabama would be playing a brutal schedule every week.

He is not the only guy that has a whistle. I have been posting on Bama site about Greg Schiano. Look what he has done at Rutgers. Beat Illinois 33-0, beat the Cards and knocked them out of the BCS game, Coach of the Year, called us and asked if they were interested in him. Folks (some) were bashing me about him, but living in Big east country i know some things. just heard On ESPN that they want to speak to him and some others too...Cal Coach, Wake Forrest coach, I want someone who wants to be here, so lets take our time. Oh yeah the Saban offer was not true and Bama is upset with that report.

Wow, Bama has really turned into a circus. 5 coaching changes in 7 years. Now nobody wants the job. the Rutgers coach turned down The U, a place that he is from so I doubt he would take the Bama job. Saban passed on a ga-zillion dollars to clean up their mess. They can't even lure away the coach at West Virginia. What ever happened to Bama? Maybe they should offer the job to Tommy Tuberville. they just need to remind him that he is with the #2 school in the state.:lol:

I know, John L. Not interested. How about Ron Cooper?

Wow, Bama has really turned into a circus. 5 coaching changes in 7 years. Now nobody wants the job. the Rutgers coach turned down The U, a place that he is from so I doubt he would take the Bama job. Saban passed on a ga-zillion dollars to clean up their mess. They can't even lure away the coach at West Virginia. What ever happened to Bama? Maybe they should offer the job to Tommy Tuberville. they just need to remind him that he is with the #2 school in the state.:lol:

I know, John L. Not interested. How about Ron Cooper?

Bama has only offered Rich, and just like another coach in the big east, he used a school from alabama to fatten his pockets in an easier conference. Bama will be fine next year and I think they will have a very solid coach leading them.

Bama has only offered Rich, and just like another coach in the big east, he used a school from alabama to fatten his pockets in an easier conference. Bama will be fine next year and I think they will have a very solid coach leading them.

:laugh:

The Big East has now PUNK'D the "mighty" SEC twice. Classic...

Based on what? Their hiring history post-Bryant has been awful. One good hire, Gene Stallings. DuBose? C'mon man. What Bama needs to hire is an AD. Hire a sharp AD and let him hire a coach. The Crimson Tide need an AD like Tom Jurich or Jeremy Foley, not some guy to shine Paul Jr.'s shoes. Mal must go.