Rodriguez to stay at WVU

SvFan4life

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LSU. We can name some coaches from your school too. But this thread is not about you even though you always hate that, and In fairness we really don't care about your think so's. I mean that in a nice way brother, kicking someones team when they are going thru something isn't much fun to read. We only offered one coach and now he has said he never talked to anyone from Bama. Our AD is furious at him.And we are glad we found out what kind of guy he is. Never talked to us?

:laugh:

The Big East has now PUNK'D the "mighty" SEC twice. Classic...

Let's be real here. WVU is a better situation then Bama right now. It is much easier to win in the Big East than it is at Alabama. He has to leave the school he loves for a bigger name program. To me he made a smart coaching move while keeping his character. He would have looked like a Dog bailing on his kids right in the middle of doing something special.Didn't he play at WVU too?

I have always liked him but even more now. Somebody said he used it for leverage... well don't you think he deserves to be paid big at WVU for what he has done? If it was all about $$ then he would have gone to Bama as it was a bigger paycheck.

Bama has only offered Rich, and just like another coach in the big east, he used a school from alabama to fatten his pockets in an easier conference. Bama will be fine next year and I think they will have a very solid coach leading them.

Except that they won't be very good.

LSU. We can name some coaches from your school too. But this thread is not about you even though you always hate that, and In fairness we really don't care about your think so's. I mean that in a nice way brother, kicking someones team when they are going thru something isn't much fun to read. We only offered one coach and now he has said he never talked to anyone from Bama. Our AD is furious at him.And we are glad we found out what kind of guy he is. Never talked to us?

That's not what he said....he agreed to being offered, and even said there weren't many reasons for him not to go...but there were more reasons for him to stay.....

..and I do care what LSU has to say, regardless if we agree or not.

Rock...free will board. I disagree with you and LSU. And I know more about our school than either of you. Just like he would know more about LSU than me and the same for you. Your comments are not gonna break me , but there are some Bama Fans who read these posts beside me.

The man's lawyer said "When I took him the contract, I thought he was going to sign it". Now we do have a lawyer speaking here. Also why would our AD put his job on the line and tell his bosses that CRR was a done deal? The man changed his mind and thats OK, either his lawyer lied or the Coach. We are going to regroup and we will be fine next year.

Based on what? Their hiring history post-Bryant has been awful. One good hire, Gene Stallings. DuBose? C'mon man. What Bama needs to hire is an AD. Hire a sharp AD and let him hire a coach. The Crimson Tide need an AD like Tom Jurich or Jeremy Foley, not some guy to shine Paul Jr.'s shoes. Mal must go.

Based on what is coming from the University they have only offered 1 coach, but I guess based on ESPN they have offered atleast 3. I mean we have to believe ESPN because they had the breaking news that it was a done deal and then the breaking news that it wasn't...:rolleyes:

Like have said before, Bama will be fine next year with atleast a 8-4 record heading into a bowl game, based on the players that they have returning...

As much as you guys hate to admit it, Bama is still a premier job and they will get a coach that wants to come in and make a name for himself at college football's greatest level, the SEC!

Bama is a mess. Mal Moore is an idiot. Why he fired Shula without a plan, no one knows. I guess he is foolish and old-school enough to think everyone wants to coach at Bama. "Mama called" aint going to work anymore. I bet they finally come up with some stiff that leaves everybody scratching their heads. Oh, how far the mighty have fallen.

Again LSU your $00.02. Coach Shula had to go. We have faith in the system. here is what I'm talking about for the Bama Bashers...Nick Saban was asking questions back after the vol loss, since then his Miami team won several games and things changed for him. Steve Spurrier had also mentioned some interest. We hired a Bird-dog who is a person who talks to coaches agents and we got several feelers. So like I said earlier "if you don't know what you are saying, not say anything". CRR is not the only guy out there. Give it a break. The Bird-dog 's name is Chuck Neinas. (some inside info for KY) He is still working for us.

We understand fans and supporters of other schools will bash us because we are trying to better out team. "Let Coach Shula stay" as they continue to beat us. "Why change Bama You are doing him wrong" as he brings our team down as the kids lose faith. If I beat someone all the time and they try to change. I'd be worried too. "leave him alone" as we are 0-19 going into the 4th quarter when we are behind. "he is a Bama Guy, don't fire him" as Duke and Florida International leads us at home in the 4th quarter." Bama doing Coach Shula Dirty" as we lose to Misissippi State at home and scoring two field goals in the second half. I rest my case.

Again LSU your $00.02. Coach Shula had to go. We have faith in the system. here is what I'm talking about for the Bama Bashers...Nick Saban was asking questions back after the vol loss, since then his Miami team won several games and things changed for him. Steve Spurrier had also mentioned some interest. We hired a Bird-dog who is a person who talks to coaches agents and we got several feelers. So like I said earlier "if you don't know what you are saying, not say anything". CRR is not the only guy out there. Give it a break. The Bird-dog 's name is Chuck Neinas. (some inside info for KY) He is still working for us.

We understand fans and supporters of other schools will bash us because we are trying to better out team. "Let Coach Shula stay" as they continue to beat us. "Why change Bama You are doing him wrong" as he brings our team down as the kids lose faith. If I beat someone all the time and they try to change. I'd be worried too. "leave him alone" as we are 0-19 going into the 4th quarter when we are behind. "he is a Bama Guy, don't fire him" as Duke and Florida International leads us at home in the 4th quarter." Bama doing Coach Shula Dirty" as we lose to Misissippi State at home and scoring two field goals in the second half. I rest my case.

Larry you're not making real good sense here. Bama didn't lose to Duke and Fla Atlantic did they? If they didn't how could they be 0-19 when trailing in the 4th quarter?