BGP QOTD: Can you name Canada's 10 Provinces?

Colonels_Wear_Blue

Yes I can.

Here is a link to a very exciting geography game. Let me know how you do.

The Middle East: Countries - Map Quiz Game

I got a 50%. I got Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Cyprus, Israel, Turkey, and Egypt. I mixed up Lebanon and Jordan, otherwise I'd have gotten those two right. The rest of those countries figure into "over there somewhere" to me.

States of Mexico (Yikes, I only knew 9 of 31)

States of Mexico Map Quiz

I knew 9 of 31 too, but I don't know that I could find any of them on a map aside from Yucatan, Sonora, Chihuahua, and Coahuila. I learned today that Baja is two separate states. The others I have learned (Durango, Jalisco, Sinaloa, Tabasco, and Veracruz) are from working with Mexican immigrants over the years and hearing about where they're from.

My grade school required you to know the 50 states alphabetically along with all the corresponding capitols in order to pass the 4th grade.

Reciting the states alphabetically is still my only party trick that I possess. I can name them in less than 15 seconds.

I goofed by clicking on the Canada link as I thought it was going to be a quiz. I think I could have named six or seven. Mexico, I could not name any; but, a lot of the names ring a bell, not knowing many of them were "states."