Open Job: Glasgow

Probably depends on what your goal is. Win a district title, generally have a solid team that can string winning seasons together? I’d say you can accomplish those at Glasgow. Win a region title? Nope. 

And it doesn’t sit right with me firing a coach after just two years who just had your best finish in 12 years. So I’d have at least some minor concern about support. 

8 hours ago, TheBallCoach said:

@DragonFire I know it’s been long time since somebody other than BG or Central has won the 4th region, who was the last to do it? 

Greenwood in 2008 is the last time someone other than Bowling Green or Warren Central won the region. 

Russellville in 2001 is the last time someone outside of the 14th district won the regional title. 

Glasgow has multiple internal individuals within the system whom could be strong candidates if they choose to apply. A former multi decade head coach boys and girls side, a former boys head coach and also a former UK player and Mr. basketball. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, FlyPattern said:

Greenwood in 2008 is the last time someone other than Bowling Green or Warren Central won the region. 

Russellville in 2001 is the last time someone outside of the 14th district won the regional title. 

Glasgow has multiple internal individuals within the system whom could be strong candidates if they choose to apply. A former multi decade head coach boys and girls side, a former boys head coach and also a former UK player and Mr. basketball. 

If Brandon Stockton got the job that would be best case scenario, in my opinion. I know he has been an assistant, but would Glasgow give him the job while not working at the school? I don't feel like they reach outside the building much at all.

• 4 weeks later...