Some thoughts about Highlands' season...

jbwill2

:laugh: You are Numero Uno when it comes to Bluebird excuses. :cry:

So here is a thought on the Bluebird season..IT'S OVER!!!! Get over it.

It's hard not to talk about a season when you live it day in and day out. HHS have nothing to hang their heads about. Thanks for exciting competition!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: You are Numero Uno when it comes to Bluebird excuses. :cry:

So here is a thought on the Bluebird season..IT'S OVER!!!! Get over it.

There are plenty of other threads if you don't like this one. "Some thoughts about Highlands' season..." is pretty self explanatory. If you don't want to talk about HHS then it's probably a good idea to stay out of thread with Highlands in the thread title.

There are plenty of other threads if you don't like this one. "Some thoughts about Highlands' season..." is pretty self explanatory. If you don't want to talk about HHS then it's probably a good idea to stay out of thread with Highlands in the thread title.
:ylsuper:

It's hard not to talk about a season when you live it day in and day out. HHS have nothing to hang their heads about. Thanks for exciting competition!

:thumb: I would agree..HHS has absolutely no reason to hang there heads. They are still and will be for the forseeable future the standard by which all programs in NKY and thru out the state measure themselves by..I commend their program and their players..I like others could just live without all the analysis day in and day out..:cool:

:laugh: But I do like this thread and all the others that are started about this same topic..Most of the time they make me laugh.. But I am aloud to disagree and can talk about it in a way that maybe some don't agree with on here or has something changed on here I'm not aware of.

:laugh: But I do like this thread and all the others that are started about this same topic..Most of the time they make me laugh.. But I am aloud to disagree and can talk about it in a way that maybe some don't agree with on here or has something changed on here I'm not aware of.

I'm just not that negative of a person. If you want to celebrate a teams loss that's your perogative. I'll pass on kicking a man when he's down. Have at it...

Then you get slammed for running up the score.

Now I do not see that as a reason for HHS not to do it.LOL:thumb: j/k

But, seriously what schools do you know of that have a QB only coach?

I did not think it is as common as some might believe. Of course, I have been

wrong before.

I'm just not that negative of a person. If you want to celebrate a teams loss that's your perogative. I'll pass on kicking a man when he's down. Have at it...

:confused: :rolleyes: Not celebrating a teams lose whatsoever nor am I kicking a team while it is down.. Do I disagree with some of their fans, Yes I do, but I do respect and admire their program as I noted earlier in a post if you read thru them all.:ylsuper:

To have a thread about how their season went and to have so many post on the topic says a lot about what a great program HHS has. Having such a great tradition of football success is something that almost every school

would love to have. A place where anything but a state title is disappointing.

I wish every school placed those types of expectations on themselves(even my alma mater).

Good luck next year I am sure the same will be expected of the 2007 team.

One can only respect and admire a school and community for what they have built.