Some thoughts about Highlands' season...

jbwill2

The funny thing about that DMZ, is that while I predominanty played defense at Centre, my senior year I actually got to play some tight end (had one of those stupid vest type jerseys that I'd put on over my regular jersey when I went in at tight end) and wore No. 80. So there:flame:

#80? Ah, that makes sense, now I know why people confuse you and Collinsworth so often.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny thing about that DMZ, is that while I predominanty played defense at Centre, my senior year I actually got to play some tight end (had one of those stupid vest type jerseys that I'd put on over my regular jersey when I went in at tight end) and wore No. 80. So there:flame:

..you are talking about Centre football in the 70's....It's surprising you weren't QB !!!!

I'm astounded by how touchy some of you are about the 04 team. Mitchell made huge plays in the game that lifted the Birds to a win. That's the fact of the matter. And thus far, the closest thing to a fact anyone has posted on the matter. The famous, "other kids could have done it", arguement really isn't fact based.
I'm not even going to dignify these comments. They have no validity whatsoever. The TEAM won and was they were the best team...no question about it.

..you are talking about Centre football in the 70's....It's surprising you weren't QB !!!!

You are just upset that you couldn't get into Centre:banana:.

And Road Runner, about the only thing associated with the Collinsworths that I get counfused up with is their dog, and its dead isn't it?

If you have adult beverages you can get onto Centre, but it still won't get you into Centre.

Anyone can get into Centre....they just have to pick up beer on the way!!!

Come on now you make it sound like we're a bunch of drunks... I can neither confirm or deny if we are or not, but you sure make it sound like we are.:lol: :sssh:

CCH loses a TON this year. Believe me, HHS' fans will get to enjoy a sweet dose of Revenge next year. :cry: :sssh:

CCH will have an inexperienced team next year. The depth is in the current SOPH class. The JR class has good players but not a lot of experience and not as much depth. I don't know much about this year's FROSH class but my impression is they are like the current JR class - good players but not a lot of depth.