Patterson/Lucas Update

Mr. No Name

Patterson is done with visits now its UK/UF. Maybe UF will help us out with their strong recruiting before Patterson, and he realizes more P.T. at UK.

Lucas... visiting OK State... I am worried about Lucas, watching midnight madess, he watched Jasper/Meeks/Bradley/Porter at guards.... he wants early P.T.

According to AJ Stewart (2007 signee) Lucas and Patterson had a good time at midnight madness, but neither would say yes or no.

On another note, Joe Crawfords brother (Jordan) is getting ready to visit I.U. (Also on his list Xavier, Tennessee) I am surprised Tubby isn't somewhat interested, he's not labled Joe, but Joe says "Some aspects of his game, are better then mine, he's a late bloomer." One thing is sure, you know he's athletic.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patterson still has a visit to UVa, I believe.

Lucas was with Jeff Capel at Oklahoma this weekend.

James Anderson to announce on Wednesday, I believe.

I would certainly like our chances if Anderson heads to Kansas.

Ramon Harris back on the scene...

LABS, what's the story on Harris? I hear some saying he may play this year and even be eligible by mid-December. Supposedly he's going to be a real good one and could come in and contribute right away this year. What have you heard?

I have heard a little bit about him, but whats' the scoop on him?

4-time state champion and named Player of the Year in Alaska. I've heard he's a true "3" and has a good stroke. He's in the 6'6 to 6'7 range. I don't really know his academic situation and why he would be signing so late, but I have heard he has just about gotten clearance to sign. I think UK is an automatic for him, he loves the Cats. Supposedly very athletic and has really flown under the radar in the recruiting aspect. I'm sure LABS can tell you more.

Patterson is done with visits now its UK/UF. Maybe UF will help us out with their strong recruiting before Patterson, and he realizes more P.T. at UK.

Lucas... visiting OK State... I am worried about Lucas, watching midnight madess, he watched Jasper/Meeks/Bradley/Porter at guards.... he wants early P.T.

According to AJ Stewart (2007 signee) Lucas and Patterson had a good time at midnight madness, but neither would say yes or no.

On another note, Joe Crawfords brother (Jordan) is getting ready to visit I.U. (Also on his list Xavier, Tennessee) I am surprised Tubby isn't somewhat interested, he's not labled Joe, but Joe says "Some aspects of his game, are better then mine, he's a late bloomer." One thing is sure, you know he's athletic.

Lucas is visiting Oklahoma right now, not OK State. Lucas rated Madness a "perfect ten", after his visit to OK State he specifically said that it was fun, but "it wasn't anything like UK." Lucas is set to announce this week sometime. Word is that Anderson is going to committ to Kansas, which is great for us, because Lucas is more than likely not going to the Cowboys w/o Anderson. As far as him being a heavy Maryland lean as an earlier poster said, that is the exact opposite of everything I've heard this past week. UK is still his leader as of this weekend.

4-time state champion and named Player of the Year in Alaska. I've heard he's a true "3" and has a good stroke. He's in the 6'6 to 6'7 range. I don't really know his academic situation and why he would be signing so late, but I have heard he has just about gotten clearance to sign. I think UK is an automatic for him, he loves the Cats. Supposedly very athletic and has really flown under the radar in the recruiting aspect. I'm sure LABS can tell you more.

Him being from Alaska had to help him stay under the radar since I would think most players from there would (unless you sign with the Dukies). He is around the height mentioned above and supposively no one on the team already can match him athletically. Has a 37 inch vert. People say he would be one of the top 3 shooters on the team when he gets here.

Him being from Alaska had to help him stay under the radar since I would think most players from there would (unless you sign with the Dukies). He is around the height mentioned above and supposively no one on the team already can match him athletically. Has a 37 inch vert. People say he would be one of the top 3 shooters on the team when he gets here.

I hope thats true. I wonder if he will be able to contribute this year if we get him.

We should know something from Lucas this week. Hopefully we will here something from Patterson the week after. Then we will either be absolutely thrilled or a little dissapointed.

I hope thats true. I wonder if he will be able to contribute this year if we get him.

We should know something from Lucas this week. Hopefully we will here something from Patterson the week after. Then we will either be absolutely thrilled or a little dissapointed.

I hope its true too, Ive heard conflicting reports on when he would become eligible to play in games. One report said that he would be eligible for the UL game.

Harris is more of an "athlete" than a skilled basketball player. He is likely to see time backing up the 3 spot. One of his strengths is rebounding.

More than anything he will infuse the team with some athleticism, something that has been lacking over the last few years.

I am not expecting a lot from him, but does add some depth.

Lucas did have a good visit to OU. I think UK still has a good shot. We should learn more and possibly the decision later in the week.

I am hearing Lucas had a "great" time at Oklahoma.. not good

As I said while back I really wasn't sure why Lucas would want to come here. I mean we just brought in these 3 guards this year, and we still have 2 starting guards that more than likely will still be here next year. And with the way these freshman look this year. It would be hard hard for him to even get much playing time his freshman year, and still probably wouldn't even be starting by his sophomore year...

I know I would love to have him, but I honestly have never known the reason to why he seriously was considering coming here so much because for him as a player it wouldn't be the best situation for him since we are loaded with guards already...

Sounds like patterson will be waiting until the spring to sign.

Patterson is the one guy I really want us to get. If he does wait to the Spring I think it possibly still could end up good for us, because I think this years team is going to be a pretty darn good team, and he will see that UK is back to where they normally are and not on the way down like it looked like last year. So I think that could help us out some maybe...

Either way though we just have to get some kind of big PF here for next year, or another actual good center because we will need someone to backup Morris or even start if Morris tries to leave again...