Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson/Lucas Update

Featured Replies

Whats the latest on these 2?

 

Im beginning to become worried.:scared:

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I've read, its a matter of "when" and not "if" in regards to Jai Lucas. Take that for what its worth. If true, it obviously does not hurt the Cats cause when it comes to Patrick Patterson.

Lucas will commit to UK this coming week.....Patterson shouldn't be too far behind IMO. Right now, Patterson it seems is 50/50 or a slight, and I mean very slight, UK lean. If/When Lucas commits, IMO it give UK the edge it needs to land Patterson.

 

 

BTW, Marshall Moses is a stud. He will be a top 50 player if not a burger boy by the end of the season.

  • Author
Lucas will commit to UK this coming week.....Patterson shouldn't be too far behind IMO. Right now, Patterson it seems is 50/50 or a slight, and I mean very slight, UK lean. If/When Lucas commits, IMO it give UK the edge it needs to land Patterson.

 

 

BTW, Marshall Moses is a stud. He will be a top 50 player if not a burger boy by the end of the season.

 

Are we "in" with Moses?

Are we "in" with Moses?

 

We are at the top of his list.

 

However, I don't think Tubby has been that hot on him, but hopefully after Moses has opened up the way he has, Tubby goes ahead and pulls the trigger before other programs start getting after him hard. Ive said all along Moses is the one of the most underrated prospects in the country and Kentucky landing would be a steal.

Moses really would love to come to UK, but he needs a qualifying test score.

He is still awaiting results, and didn't have them to make an official visit this weekend. I heard he may drive up, but I am not so sure about that.

Moses is trying like crazy to get in as a 07 grad. Still needs the test score.

No doubt the kid is very athletic.

 

Who knows with Lucas and Patterson.

Lucas has a visit to Oklahoma this weekend, but I don't think they will factor in his decision. It ultimately will be OKState, UK, or Maryland.

Doesn't look like Anderson will make a visit and could very well cast his vote to play at Kansas which would e a great job of recruiting by Bill Self.

 

Things are quiet in the Patterson camp. He still has a visit to Wake this weekend and one to Viriginia next weekend.

 

The name Yancy Gates keeps popping up for 08.

 

Darius Miller didn't make the unofficial visit for the LW game. Undertandable from what I have heard, getting ready for their playoff game last night in football. I think UK has a great shot with him.

Moses loves UK, its a matter of Tubby making the offer, and he will definitely wait for the qualifying test scores on him. If he qualifies he makes the visit, after that if Tubby extends the offer I would expect him to commit on the spot. He likes UK that much.

I would like to see Lucas and Patterson commit before the season gets in full swing. Seems like a better chance for UK if that happens.

Can I get some more info on Gates?

Moses loves UK, its a matter of Tubby making the offer, and he will definitely wait for the qualifying test scores on him. If he qualifies he makes the visit, after that if Tubby extends the offer I would expect him to commit on the spot. He likes UK that much.

I would like to see Lucas and Patterson commit before the season gets in full swing. Seems like a better chance for UK if that happens.

Can I get some more info on Gates?

 

I really dont want to have to wait on Patterson until spring. But if he was to wait then it would give UK fans 2 more chances to make a good impression on him considering he will be playing in Memorial Coliseum twice.

Moses loves UK, its a matter of Tubby making the offer, and he will definitely wait for the qualifying test scores on him. If he qualifies he makes the visit, after that if Tubby extends the offer I would expect him to commit on the spot. He likes UK that much.

I would like to see Lucas and Patterson commit before the season gets in full swing. Seems like a better chance for UK if that happens.

Can I get some more info on Gates?

Gates is a 6-8, 255lb, 5 star player from Cincinnati Withrow.

Big time potential, but some reports is that he is quite lazy.

From what I hear, Lucas is a Heavy Maryland Lean, and Patterson is a heavy Florida lean.

From what I hear, Lucas is a Heavy Maryland Lean, and Patterson is a heavy Florida lean.

 

Let's hope they lean toward the Cats when it's time to sign on the dotted line...

Gates is a 6-8, 255lb, 5 star player from Cincinnati Withrow.

Big time potential, but some reports is that he is quite lazy.

Word around town is a heavy X lean...

If UK lands Patterson and Moses, assuming he'll be in the 07' class, they'll have 3 studs at PF in that one class along with AJ Stewart.

From what I hear, Lucas is a Heavy Maryland Lean, and Patterson is a heavy Florida lean.

 

I wouldn't say heavy in either case. You could use slight to describe Patterson because I don't think he even knows where he stands right now, and I doubt Lucas is that heavy of a Maryland lean, again maybe slight, but not heavy.

One minute Lucas is a shoe in and the next he's leaning elsewhere..Which is it?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.