Trimble vs. Danville 1st round

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trimble Co. Congrats on the good season, play one more and get in the weight room.

I know that this was not oldone's complete quote but this is the part of the quote that I have to agree with. Danville rolls after the week off and then on the Frankfork for the rematch. Sail on Ads..;)

No way Danville scores 67 on Trimble; this game will be closer than the last time; Trimble Co. wil make plays and both teams might have their minds on a 2nd shot at Frankfort in the 2nd round...Trimble is much, much improved. Hope the Ads took the time off to refocus on getting to Papa John's; it starts with the Raiders, not the Panthers!!

Trimble holding Frankfort to 20 can be attributed to the terrible field conditions...Danville rolls.

Both teams played on the same field, everyone has to make excuses. Frankfort was able to use all there weapons, and the field kept the Raiders from being able to use all theres (WR Jennings, WR Peters, and QB Maldanado) I like the way that everyone has some kind of excuse about the raiders success,(weak schedule, bad field,etc)other than they may just be a fairly good team. Keepem thinking Raiders!!! :jump:

Both teams played on the same field, everyone has to make excuses. Frankfort was able to use all there weapons, and the field kept the Raiders from being able to use all theres (WR Jennings, WR Peters, and QB Maldanado) I like the way that everyone has some kind of excuse about the raiders success,(weak schedule, bad field,etc)other than they may just be a fairly good team. Keepem thinking Raiders!!! :jump:

:thumb: You tell'em, Tall Trees!

Im not looking past Trimble at all in the first round! But If Danville does win this one I hope that we have added some new Admiral fans to our list! If you guys come in here and beat us I will come to Frankfort and sit on your side and be a trimble fan with you! I hope you all will do the same if the Ads win the first round game!:ylsuper: