Trimble vs. Danville 1st round

Playoff time baby, I love it!! Weather gets cold, snotbubbles, smokin heads(anyone ever seen a player take their helmet off when it is cold will get where I am comin from), hot chocolate, sideline heaters; ahh.................

Admirals get ready to drop anchor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's playoff time!!!!!!! Make a run, and I aint talkin about to Taco Bell!!!!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not complaining,Danville just has one of the top fields in the state.:jump:

I will agree with that. Danville has one of the top 3 or 4 programs in the state. Plus they win with alot of class.

I just hope the kids from Trimble play hard after an emotional lose to Frankfort. That is all you can ask "just play hard guys" :thumb:

Wasn't being disrespectful about the field conditions; I am just glad that both teams get to play on a nice surface that cuts down on the injuries and allows both teams to do what they do best....No knock on Trimble at all; their field just isn't in tip top condition and all of the rain we have had over the past few weeks hasn't helped; but I am sure they are addressing that......