February 15, 20188 yr Simply not a good team. No NCAA this year unless they win the SEC tournament, which is about as likely as me winning the Masters Tournament.
February 15, 20188 yr And I am happy for GT. He should enjoy every minute of this basketball season. Not something I enjoy, really. Just caught a ton of heat for my take on this team from the start. It is what it is... :idunno:
February 15, 20188 yr Not something I enjoy, really. Just caught a ton of heat for my take on this team from the start. It is what it is... :idunno: Gotcha. I wasn't referring to the UK take as much as enjoying the overall season with your team's success.
February 15, 20188 yr Diallo three was the turning point. Just makes to many mistakes in critical times of the game to win these close games. Game was a lot closer than 10 points. Reinserting Diallo into that game was disaster. You can't trust the kid. Diallo is shooting 12% on corner threes and has been told not to shoot that shot and drive. What does he do? Shoots it and follows with a turnover. Awful.
February 15, 20188 yr I don't think PJ Washington is that good either. As fans, do we even want to them in the NCAA tournament? They'd have a better shot at winning the NIT than they would making it to the sweet 16
February 15, 20188 yr I don't think PJ Washington is that good either. He isn't but he plays hard, doesn't get pushed around like the other interior players and is #3 on the team in assists.
February 15, 20188 yr 20-11 regular season and 1-1 in SEC Tourney. 8-10 seed in tourney. May win one but that is it. Don't play smart enough and Knox has not shown any alpha dog to his game and wont demand the ball. No leadership at all from anyone on the team. Did some things really well tonight and then the turnover bugaboo hit them at the wrong time.
February 15, 20188 yr Not something I enjoy, really. Just caught a ton of heat for my take on this team from the start. It is what it is... :idunno: GT, you’re very good at what you do. You know how to evaluate with the best.
February 15, 20188 yr I don't think PJ Washington is that good either. As fans, do we even want to them in the NCAA tournament? They'd have a better shot at winning the NIT than they would making it to the sweet 16 I’ll take a trip to the Sweet 16 any day versus winning the NIT.
February 15, 20188 yr There are a lot of teams who won't want to see Kentucky in the second round. That's because they want to play in the big tournament and not the NIT.
February 15, 20188 yr For the past month (or since SEC season started), Kentucky gets nothing from Diallo, Greene, and Richards. Hard to win with 3 guys playing more than 20 minutes a game, whom give you very little to nothing.
February 15, 20188 yr 20-11 regular season and 1-1 in SEC Tourney. 8-10 seed in tourney. May win one but that is it. Don't play smart enough and Knox has not shown any alpha dog to his game and wont demand the ball. No leadership at all from anyone on the team. Did some things really well tonight and then the turnover bugaboo hit them at the wrong time. Pretty accurate forecast and analysis.
February 15, 20188 yr I don't think PJ Washington is that good either. As fans, do we even want to them in the NCAA tournament? They'd have a better shot at winning the NIT than they would making it to the sweet 16 I rather them lose in the 1st round of the ncaa tournament, than being in the NIT.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.