Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Auburn 76 Kentucky 66

Featured Replies

I believe this team will continue to improve over the next three weeks.

 

If this improvement continues to yield the same results that try have been those teams certainly won't have to dread seeing UK in the second round.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We don’t ever see any Coach K debates.

 

That's because he always takes a leave of absence when he has bad teams. :lol2:

That's because he always takes a leave of absence when he has bad teams. :lol2:

 

Coach K wins with average kids.

Coach K wins with average kids.

 

Name a team that he had that was average and won a national championship.

Diallo's corner three goes down instead of rimming out, they win that game and who knows what happens next. Instead he misses and the Cats crumble.

 

 

Really good basketball teams don't crumble after a missed shot. Bad teams do, however.

Name a team that he had that was average and won a national championship.

 

91 and 92

They’ve actually regressed!

 

I'm working on determining the equation of the Cats' regression line.

That Wireman says the darndest things. Continue to improve???? What! That implies that they are already in the process of improving. I just don't see it. I'm with the Professor, this team has regressed, if anything.

I keep hearing that if UK hit this shot or that shot, they would have won...what? Auburn had a MISERABLE shooting night. They were 22-60 from the floor and missed A LOT of open shots. What has to be scary for Cal is that Auburn shot 36.7% from the floor and still won by 10. Auburn by no means played a great game.

I'm not even sure they could win the NIT.

 

Rob Morris would beat them.

Hell, William or Mary either one would be too rough for these kittys.

I keep hearing that if UK hit this shot or that shot, they would have won...what? Auburn had a MISERABLE shooting night. They were 22-60 from the floor and missed A LOT of open shots. What has to be scary for Cal is that Auburn shot 36.7% from the floor and still won by 10. Auburn by no means played a great game.

 

True. I didn't think Auburn played all that well.

Plain and simple, it is a poorly constructed roster. It happens when you are relying on Freshman year in and year out. I will take a year like this if it happens once every 6 or so years.

What should be scary for UK fans is that Bama has recently laid waste to Oklahoma , Florida by 18(@ Florida) , and Tennessee by 28.

 

A win won't come easy for these soft, kittycats.

Really good basketball teams don't crumble after a missed shot. Bad teams do, however.

 

I won't disagree with you. But instead of bad, I'll change it to "young and mediocre teams" do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.