February 15, 20188 yr Final. This is the 4th loss in a row. Cats are sure trending in the wrong direction.
February 15, 20188 yr Author Cats only score 11 points the last 8 minutes of the game can not beat anyone doing that.
February 15, 20188 yr Diallo three was the turning point. Just makes to many mistakes in critical times of the game to win these close games. Game was a lot closer than 10 points.
February 15, 20188 yr Let me be the first to say I was wrong, since I been saying they would win for the last week. They simply still haven't learned how to finish a game. They kept their poise for about 35 minutes tonight which is better, but you have to do that for 40 minutes to win games especially against good teams. Now they need to get a win just to get things straighten out some.
February 15, 20188 yr Cats have them right where they wanted them and then they just folded. Frustrating. Many will jump on here and say the young Cats don't care or play hard enough. I think they just play stupid.
February 15, 20188 yr I said a few games back that UK would not make NCAA and everyone called me crazy. This is just a different team. Have no idea how to win. Alabama is a MUST win on Saturday.
February 15, 20188 yr Bad thing is, IMO, Cats played about as good as they’re capable, just not capable of very much, especially when Knox dissapears.
February 15, 20188 yr I wouldn't mind seeing Cal sit Diallo the whole game Saturday. Team plays a lot better with him on the bench.
February 15, 20188 yr Simply not a good team. No NCAA this year unless they win the SEC tournament, which is about as likely as me winning the Masters Tournament.
February 15, 20188 yr Cats have them right where they wanted them and then they just folded. Frustrating. Many will jump on here and say the young Cats don't care or play hard enough. I think they just play stupid. Don’t understand how they haven’t learned anything since arriving in October.
February 15, 20188 yr CAL's own body language at the halftime interview was enough to tell me, he is losing his mind, his patience, and his belief. Im probably off on that, but he wasnt the same guy that usually talks to the media.
February 15, 20188 yr Let me be the first to say I was wrong, since I been saying they would win for the last week. They simply still haven't learned how to finish a game. They kept their poise for about 35 minutes tonight which is better, but you have to do that for 40 minutes to win games especially against good teams. Now they need to get a win just to get things straighten out some. Diallo's corner three goes down instead of rimming out, they win that game and who knows what happens next. Instead he misses and the Cats crumble.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.