Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Auburn 76 Kentucky 66

Featured Replies

I believe this team will continue to improve over the next three weeks.

  • Replies 121
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are a lot of teams who won't want to see Kentucky in the second round.

 

Lol I can sense your humor.

I don't think PJ Washington is that good either.

 

As fans, do we even want to them in the NCAA tournament? They'd have a better shot at winning the NIT than they would making it to the sweet 16

I'm not even sure they could win the NIT.

Awesome performance by Kentucky. For these guys to see they can hang within 10 on the road to a top 10 type team is critical for their growth. Such a fun group to watch figure it out. All in on these guy winning 6 in a row in March!!! :banana:

 

You should be above these types of posts GT.

Just asking but if he brings the majority of them back won't he loose several of the guys coming in? That doesn't fit his scheme does it? They have to leave for him to bring in the next group.

 

I'm pretty sure there is only 3 signed. Knox will be gone, SGA will be gone, Wynard will transfer imo, and one of not both Diallo or Vanderbilt will leave. I do think Green obviuosly, Richards, and Washington will be back.

 

I'd imagine he would always pull his sons scholarship if needed too.

 

We want the low b-ball IQ players back and hope Keldon Johnson is a lottery player?

 

Yeah, I'd definitely take some of them back with all Spring & Summer to continue to grow as basketball players. Plus it would provide a lot more depth, which would be very beneficial.

Is Vanderbilt a 4 pt/game player? He's averaging .45 rebounds per minute, if he can get it going offensively, more minutes are a given, he's a huge key. I'm just not sure how much of an offensive game he has, he's been pretty bad.

 

He can't shoot a lick. I'm not sure Calipari is really running offense through him to showcase more of what he can do. He makes some great passes at times. You can see the potentially is there for him, but he needs to be able to finish better.

As fans, do we even want to them in the NCAA tournament? They'd have a better shot at winning the NIT than they would making it to the sweet 16

 

That's a serious question? Of course we want them in the NCAA tournament. Winning the NIT does nothing for the program. Playing in the tournament, even for one game, but at least hopefully two, gives the players that would be returning good experience.

Vanderbilt, SGA, Knox and Diallo are all gone. The only one of those three I would really want back is SGA. The rest of them I am happy to be done with - yes, that includes Knox.

 

Some speculation that Gabriel may be gone as well. Obviously not to the NBA, but to try and play overseas. Apparently family is extremely poor.

I believe this team will continue to improve over the next three weeks.

 

That implies that they're improving now.

They are improving now.

You should be above these types of posts GT.

 

sorry dad...:rolleyes:

sorry dad...:rolleyes:

 

I just don't like see you down in the mud with some of the others on this site lol.

I'd be pretty giddy too if my team was having a season like UC and had not won a championship since 1962 or been to a final four since 1992

I'm not sure what has happened to Diallo, but his stat line from last night indicates he may have hit rock bottom anyway. He had 4 turnovers, shot 1-5 from the field, 1-3 on free throws and 0 assists in 16 minutes of playing time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.