February 15, 20188 yr What should be scary for UK fans is that Bama has recently laid waste to Oklahoma , Florida by 18(@ Florida) , and Tennessee by 28. A win won't come easy for these soft, kittycats. Gonna be a tough one, in what is probably a must win game at this point. Be nice if Rupp got loud.
February 15, 20188 yr 91 and 92 Yeah that was an average team. Laettner NCAA player of the year drafted 3rd overall. Hurley drafted 7th overall, Grant Hill also 3rd pick overall, Parks 12th overall, Lang drafted 29th. Real average team.
February 16, 20188 yr I'm working on determining the equation of the Cats' regression line. That brings back a horrible memory of an advanced statistics class I took back in the day. Homework assignment was to calculate the correlation coefficient of 50 points. By hand. Show your work. Ugh.
February 16, 20188 yr True. I didn't think Auburn played all that well. UK’s length had Auburn settling for LONG threes early.
February 16, 20188 yr I keep hearing that if UK hit this shot or that shot, they would have won...what? Auburn had a MISERABLE shooting night. They were 22-60 from the floor and missed A LOT of open shots. What has to be scary for Cal is that Auburn shot 36.7% from the floor and still won by 10. Auburn by no means played a great game. UK’s length had Auburn settling for LONG threes early. Agree with FBD. UK's size really gave Auburn trouble. They shot bad because of UK. Look at the stats. UK is one of the best in the nation at defending the 3.
February 16, 20188 yr It has been a long winter in Lexington watching this bunch ride the roller coaster. Up, down, up, down, down, down. :(
February 16, 20188 yr That brings back a horrible memory of an advanced statistics class I took back in the day. Homework assignment was to calculate the correlation coefficient of 50 points. By hand. Show your work. Ugh. And that was, no doubt, WAY before calculators had been invented. That probably took a while.
February 21, 20188 yr So some of us want to run Cal out of town after the success that he has had? Yeah, If I was an established or up and coming coach, I would be rushing to Lexington to fill that void. Yes....send him packing back to Memphis.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.