Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 79 Harvard 70

Featured Replies

How many 3’s did Harvard make today. I was switching back and forth between the SEC football gam but it seemed like every time I flipped back to the UK game Harvard made a trey. Kept them in the game, the great equalizer.

A couple guys for the Cats had solid games:

 

Diallo

Knox

Shai

 

I have been impressed with Killeya-Jones' progression.

A couple guys for the Cats had solid games:

 

Diallo

Knox

Shai

 

I have been impressed with Killeya-Jones' progression.

I am sure he is a great kid and seems to play with heart. But I struggle watching Gabriel.

Love that someone brought Bilas a ice cream cone during the telecast.

 

I haven't watched the broadcast yet but I did notice Bilas eating ice cream during the game hah. I also caught a former coach leaving early through the tunnel with about 5 minutes left in the game, but I won't mention his name.

A couple guys for the Cats had solid games:

 

Diallo

Knox

Shai

 

I have been impressed with Killeya-Jones' progression.

Same here, imo he will be a big factor with this team's success before it's over.

Love that someone brought Bilas a ice cream cone during the telecast.

 

Wish they had put it upside down on his head.

Wish they had put it upside down on his head.

 

What do you have against Bilas? I think he's the best in the business.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.