Kentucky 86 IUPU Fort Wayne 67

16thBBall Fan

Only 1 post so far ? Wow ! Anyway, the Cats started out with not playing defense and were giving wide open 3 point shots. Going to the zone, imo helped the Cats get going, I love this team in that zone D. After the half and I feel sure was probably a "revival meeting" on playing man ....this team came out playing much better, getting up in shooter's face and denying the open shot.

Nick Richards looked very good, 24 pts. / 15 reb..

Richards was definitely focused tonight. Great game.

Does anyone have any updates on Vanderbilt? I heard earlier that he was going to start practicing with the team by the end of November but I recently saw a short video clip of him doing some dribbling drills on the floor with Green. I’m sure Cal will take a cautious approach to his return but I’m sure anxious to see that muscular guy in action.

Richards was a beast last night. Greene is so smooth too. I feel as though Diallo has been a let down. His on ball Defense is awful and so far can't shoot. Team Defense is getting better and the zone looked really good. PJ is still a mess as well. SGA is a stealing machine! Go Cats!