Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 86 IUPU Fort Wayne 67

Featured Replies

Looking better and better. The ceiling is high.

Only 1 post so far ? Wow ! Anyway, the Cats started out with not playing defense and were giving wide open 3 point shots. Going to the zone, imo helped the Cats get going, I love this team in that zone D. After the half and I feel sure was probably a "revival meeting" on playing man ....this team came out playing much better, getting up in shooter's face and denying the open shot.

Nick Richards looked very good, 24 pts. / 15 reb..

Kittens looking more and more like CATS.

They looked very good in the second half, and weren’t bad in the first half with their offense but terrible on giving up 3’s.

I liked the look of their zone when they used it. I wish Cal would use it more than he does but he’s going to always be a man defense coach.

Traveled 5 hours North of SEC Country. Gonna have to watch this later this weekend. I got a lot of Kentucky Bball to catch up on.

 

Glad Richards had a strong game.

Believe they are starting to jell some. As I said in another thread. This will take time. What I do like is other Cast stepped up tonight.

Richards was definitely focused tonight. Great game.

 

Does anyone have any updates on Vanderbilt? I heard earlier that he was going to start practicing with the team by the end of November but I recently saw a short video clip of him doing some dribbling drills on the floor with Green. I’m sure Cal will take a cautious approach to his return but I’m sure anxious to see that muscular guy in action.

Richards was a beast last night. Greene is so smooth too. I feel as though Diallo has been a let down. His on ball Defense is awful and so far can't shoot. Team Defense is getting better and the zone looked really good. PJ is still a mess as well. SGA is a stealing machine! Go Cats!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.