Midnight Madness/UK Recruiting

Log Mountain Boy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Midnight Madness! I had a great time! I was really impressed with them tonight. Now, its just a meaningless scrimmage and just by the scrimmage you cant predict what players will do. But Jared Carter and Sheray Thomas really looked much improved physically. All 4 freshmen showed promise and I loved their energy!

As for the recruits chants were going all night and they seemed to be having a great time. Im pretty sure AJ Stewart will commit this weekend. Hopefully Lucas and Patterson will follow.

Not to put a damper on things but Orbzut looked great in the scrimmage as a freshman. I remember thinking he could possibly leave early for the NBA. I missed that one.

You never were much of a talent evaluator. You used to think the same thing about me when I was dominating for the Oakview Comets.

How does midnight madness go? i See where it starts at 9, but its called midnight madness.

It is now called Big Blue Madness as it was last yewar and another poster said. Like at Duke, it is now called " coach commercial madness" at Tennessee it is called "roky flop madness". :D Just couldn't resist that one guys.

Great Midnight Madness! I had a great time! I was really impressed with them tonight. Now, its just a meaningless scrimmage and just by the scrimmage you cant predict what players will do. But Jared Carter and Sheray Thomas really looked much improved physically. All 4 freshmen showed promise and I loved their energy!

As for the recruits chants were going all night and they seemed to be having a great time. Im pretty sure AJ Stewart will commit this weekend. Hopefully Lucas and Patterson will follow.

:thumb: I really am looking for a good season this year. A lot will depend on how fast the freshmen come around and adjust to D1 major college basketball and to the expectations EVERY year in Lexington. The freshmen looked very good last night but as you stated it was basically just a show for the fans. I 100% agree on the way that Carter and Thomas looked. This team as a whole looked to be in much better physical condition. I hope that the "madness' show last night will lock down the recruits for the Cats next season. One thing I picked up on that I thought was kind of funny, Did anyone catch Tubby's comment during the scrimmage when he said "looks like Bobby (Perry) doesn't know who he is supposed to guard, he WILL know tommorrow in practice.:lol: . I can't wait for U.K. basketball! GO BIG BLUE :flame: :flame: P.S. - It was also very nice to see Kyle Macy wearing the correct color of Blue! I would love to see him on the coaching staff.:ylsuper:

Well, I sure don't remember that!

The only thing I ever saw you dominate was the dinning room table.

"saw" is past tense. You should rephrase. "The only thing I see is you dominating the dinning room table."