Midnight Madness/UK Recruiting

Log Mountain Boy

Patterson is the KEY in the Tubby BASHERS eyes, however you are right w/the likes of Smith, Barnes, Lavoy Allen, and the Morris twins, we could be in good shape w/out him. It is the perception of the top recruiting analysts that make it so important for Tubby to nab/sign Patterson. Regardless Tubby has been after Patterson for a LONG time and has done everything humanly possible to get this kid to UK. He has racked up a bunch of miles driving back and forth to West Virginia.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AJ Stewart has a picture on his myspace or website that has a series of pictures set in a collage of himself, Patterson, Lucas. and Marshall Moses.

Captioned...Them Kentucky Boys.

Interesting...He may just be wishing.

Chris Barnes is set to announce on the 19th.

Patterson recruitment could go into the spring or that is at least what Duke is hoping for.

If Barnes verbals to UK then that would set them back with Moses.

Hopson from UHA is visiting for Madness.

Mackey is headed to IU's.

Miller is not coming because of football.

Have heard conflicting reports on the Morris twins.

Latest Info I've Heard:

-Illinois has basically conceeded that A.J. Stewart will commit to the Cats at Madness.

-We are Marshall Moses ONLY scheduled visit right now....He supposedly wants to honor all his scheduled visits before committing, to be safe he isn't scheduling any until after he visits UK.

- There are reports that Maryland's coaching staff has given up on Jai Lucas, feeling he is UK bound.....He has stated he would commit before taking all visits if he was compelled to do so.

- Tracy Smith is the NC guy who was mentioned above....He is a friend of Jai's as well.

- Both Duke and UF fans are both stating that right now they feel UK leads for Patterson....I really have a good feeling about him.

- The thing that leads me to believe this will be a great class is Jai Lucas. He is friends with a bunch of the guys who are looking at UK. They all say they want to play with Jai, however UK is the only school that they all seem to be interested in....Maybe they know something about Jai we don't yet....Hopefully we do by Monday.:D

UK hasn't been in contact with Smith for a few weeks.

AJ Stewart has a picture on his myspace or website that has a series of pictures set in a collage of himself, Patterson, Lucas. and Marshall Moses.

Patterson recruitment could go into the spring or that is at least what Duke is hoping for.

Morris twins will not be coming.....

Per one of the most respected insiders with UK recruiting, UK will receive 3 commits this weekend.....

Not questing your info at all, but didn't Mackey verbal to UK this summer?

He has been offered, but no commitment has come. Sampson is hard on his case, even though he cant visit him. Stansbury has been to Scott Co. a few times to watch them play pick up games I believe. I'm a little disappointed with Tubby's effort being that he is right down the road.

Are you saying Barnes is set to announce for UK on the 19th, or he has set that date as when he will announce his decision, whatever it may be?

For some reason I really like Moses, I would hate to lose him.

I didnt think Hopson was very interested in UK. Interesting to see that he is attending Madness.

Seems we have more guys than usual coming to madness.

Bud Mackey has been offered a scholly to UK and Tubby has been to see him play and they have talked to him. Coach Hicks confirmed that earlier this summer in an article. Mackey is a real talent and a KY kid, be nice to get him for sure. I wander if following Jasper and possibly Jai Lucas might turn him away from Uk a bit, it wouldn't me but I do not know the kid personally. He seems to be very high on UK by all accounts.