Midnight Madness/UK Recruiting

Log Mountain Boy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of these freshman are the real deal. Either Jasper or Meeks will play in the NBA if not both. Stevenson also will help us out. I know we are used to poor recruiting but this class was not bad.

Hopefully with what the Cats coming back and these guys, UK will have a good year.

The Jasper, Meeks, Stevenson, Porter class is a VERY good class of players, bottom line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed.

I was at Big Blue Madness. The freshmen were impressive. Of course, one has to keep everything in perspective....it was a 'show'.

But I still liked what I saw. These kids are going to help this year, that's for sure.

The Jasper, Meeks, Stevenson, Porter class is a VERY good class of players, bottom line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Before the one-and-done, I would have called it a VERY good class, but now I think you have to drop the capitalized VERY. Maybe the very altogether. Good, solid, 4 year class.

Before the one-and-done, I would have called it a VERY good class, but now I think you have to drop the capitalized VERY. Maybe the very altogether. Good, solid, 4 year class.

I agree with you on that. Jasper and Meeks are probably the only 2 who could conceivably leave early and go pro.

I think it is the type of class you want for a Tubby Smith team. IMO the one and done type player isn't going to make as big an impact in Tubby's system the first year anyhow.

I think it is the type of class you want for a Tubby Smith team. IMO the one and done type player isn't going to make as big an impact in Tubby's system the first year anyhow.

This seems to be a "foundation" class. If so, it looks to be a very solid base...

Even in the worst case, 08 would do if 07 is once again solid. I think there is too much weight on Patterson given past history...

I'd agree that people are expecting too much out of Patterson (both in committing and performing) but Kentucky fans are anxious to a fault. :D