Racial Inequality?

FarBeyondDriven

Click the link he posted. Its not difficult.

Wow... you're quite the charmer, aren't ya?

So if only I thought like you do, I could be just like you?

I'll keep trying and just can't wait for that overjoyed feeling of being so optimistic and uplifting. :rolleyes:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Click the link he posted. Its not difficult.

Or just go on assuming, like a lot of people do.

So where in the article does it represent the 10% that they don't speak of after saying 74% + 16%? What are we to make of that 10% that is not accounted for?

So where in the article does it represent the 10% that they don't speak of after saying 74% + 16%? What are we to make of that 10% that is not accounted for?

Insult me in one post, and expect me to do the work for you in the next. It took me 2 seconds to find it.

"The 5 percent of cases that are often second-guessed include individuals who police said failed to follow their orders, made sudden movements or were accidentally shot. In another 4 percent of cases, The Post was unable to determine the circumstances of the shootings because of limited information or ongoing investigations."

So 5 % are questionable, according to this article. Doesn't mean police are wrong in 5% though, but that probably won't stop you from assuming.

Insult me in one post, and expect me to do the work for you in the next. It took me 2 seconds to find it.

"The 5 percent of cases that are often second-guessed include individuals who police said failed to follow their orders, made sudden movements or were accidentally shot. In another 4 percent of cases, The Post was unable to determine the circumstances of the shootings because of limited information or ongoing investigations."

So 5 % are questionable, according to this article. Doesn't mean police are wrong in 5% though, but that probably won't stop you from assuming.

I'm learning well from the master.

That I was trying to see if the black on black murder rate is higher than a white cop killing a black person.

If so then I think the real problem is the murder rate in those cities.

Wrong question. The right question is :

Why is there so much focus on the very small amount of police shootings, compared to the very large amount of black on black shootings? Could it be that liberal political leadership wishes to guide its constituency to focus on racial issues (real and perceived), so that accountability for other issues is avoided? Racial tension is promoted by those who wish to politically harvest it.

Why is there no need for a "National Conversation" for the shooting in a white church by a black man in Tennessee recently?

American's die more often at the hands of other Americans than citizens of another nation, so 9/11 really isn't a big deal.

That's how I should interpret these, right? I mean, the number of those murdered by Al Qaeda pales in comparison to what we're doing to ourselves.

American's die more often at the hands of other Americans than citizens of another nation, so 9/11 really isn't a big deal.

That's how I should interpret these, right? I mean, the number of those murdered by Al Qaeda pales in comparison to what we're doing to ourselves.

The murders you hear about, are the ones that are politically exploitable to reinforce a narrative.

Ah yes, the agenda. Kinda like turning a protest about racial inequality into a debate about the flag?

What exactly have racial protests accomplished over the last 30 years? Distraction from high murder and abortion rates in urban black communities? Urban black communities have bigger problems than racism, but, focusing on racism takes the focus off of problems such as family deterioration, under valuing education, poor role models etc.

What exactly have racial protests accomplished over the last 30 years? Distraction from high murder and abortion rates in urban black communities? Urban black communities have bigger problems than racism, but, focusing on racism takes the focus off of problems such as family deterioration, under valuing education, poor role models etc.

When you consider that those things are products of racism the picture becomes more clear.

Why has no one covered the lies Michael Bennett told via twitter and covered by the news at the time? Then when body cam footage is released by the Las Vegas police, no racial profiling, no threats against his life, completely made up account of what actually happened.

Why has no one covered the lies Michael Bennett told via twitter and covered by the news at the time? Then when body cam footage is released by the Las Vegas police, no racial profiling, no threats against his life, completely made up account of what actually happened.

Doesn't fit the narrative of the falseness that has been spread by group thinkers and identity politicos.