Bengals bringing in Kaepernick for a try out?

LRCW

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What difference does it make if they change QBs to Kaepernick, McCarron or Me? We're all going to get killed behind that line.

While the line hasn't been good. There has been plays to be had and big plays at that when Dalton has had time and he flat out misses the receivers still. So while no one will argue that the line is good. A good qb could make things better by actually hitting the passes when they are their. The Bengals are at worst 1 and 1 right now if he does that.

While the line hasn't been good. There has been plays to be had and big plays at that when Dalton has had time and he flat out misses the receivers still. So while no one will argue that the line is good. A good qb could make things better by actually hitting the passes when they are their. The Bengals are at worst 1 and 1 right now if he does that.

Even with his bad throws this year, if Eifert doesn't step out of bounds on the td throw, they would be 1-1. I don't know who's line is worse after watching the Giants last night, Ugh.

You realize this little tongue in cheek comment doesn't do much. Considering there were links posted of quotes of teammates saying Mccarron had the "it" factor and has the winning mentality. This was before he ever took over for Dalton. So while you may like to think it's only people watching the tv saying that. There was even quotes by Bengal teammates saying that and were even posted on here. Feel free to go back 2 years ago on here and you can see.

I prefer to look at what current teammates are currently saying.

With Sam Bradford out again this week, and dealing with ACL issues in his twice surgically repaired knee, any chance Kaepernick gets a call from the Vikings? He has to be a better option than Case Keenum.

I really can't see a team bringing him in now. The amount of media firestorm that would create (both good and bad) would be a huge distraction. For an average quarterback, I don't think a team is going to want that huge of a distraction.