Obama questions

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The threat of nuclear warfare limits the options with Russia. US military force could have devastating results.

This ^^

When we get those lasers installed in space that neutralize those 13000 missiles that would be headed our way, I'm with the rest of you.

Until then we need to be cautious.

If you are talking about the video I posted its does not surprise me that people from different countries think Obama was weak. These people know one thing, whoever the strongest, thats who wins. Think about it. All they know is war to some extent. The strong wins. Obama, to anyone who has lived like this appeared weak as a leader. He said things and never produced, especially for the Syrians, no matter whose fault it was. Here is the video I posted if it was not what you guys were talking about:

Assad has not responded to verbal warnings or even held to agreements with the US.

At what point would you draw the line?

I'd have nuked Syria without congress authorization in 2013 but I wasn't the POTUS.

Again, how is Syria different now than in 2013 when congress wouldn't authorize an attack on Assad?

If you are talking about the video I posted its does not surprise me that people from different countries think Obama was weak. These people know one thing, whoever the strongest, thats who wins. Think about it. All they know is war to some extent. The strong wins. Obama, to anyone who has lived like this appeared weak as a leader. He said things and never produced, especially for the Syrians, no matter whose fault it was. Here is the video I posted if it was not what you guys were talking about:

Has this fella been properly vetted? Do we really know that he is a "2013 chemical attack survivor" just because he says he is? How do we know he isn't a member of ISIS? It's probable that he is a member of ISIS since ISIS is fighting Assad as we are. It is true that members of ISIS have suffered from chemical attacks at the hands of Assad and that some civilians joined ISIS after being victims of chemical attacks from the hands of Assad.

Has this fella been properly vetted? Do we really know that he is a "2013 chemical attack survivor" just because he says he is? How do we know he isn't a member of ISIS? It's probable that he is a member of ISIS since ISIS is fighting Assad as we are. It is true that members of ISIS have suffered from chemical attacks at the hands of Assad and that some civilians joined ISIS after being victims of chemical attacks from the hands of Assad.

Probably ISIS. :)

I'd have nuked Syria without congress authorization in 2013 but I wasn't the POTUS.

Again, how is Syria different now than in 2013 when congress wouldn't authorize an attack on Assad?

Syria is not different now than 2013. That is the problem, Pres. Obama was very patient with the Assad regime. Donald Trump was not president in 2013, and obviously his patience has worn thin.

Here is the jest of the interview. He thinks Obama was weak on what he said. You disagree. Now he is ISIS. :)

He might be ISIS based on the current climate in Syria. Isn't that why we don't want to allow Syrian refugees into America? Because we fear ISIS would sneak into America posed as refugees because our vetting system is horrible? Now a cat just appears on a video saying Obama was weak and thanks Trump and all of a sudden he has passed the vetting process and isn't ISIS because you agree with him?

Hmmmmm, interesting.

He might be ISIS based on the current climate in Syria. Isn't that why we don't want to allow Syrian refugees into America? Because we fear ISIS would sneak into America posed as refugees because our vetting system is horrible? Now a cat just appears on a video saying Obama was weak and thanks Trump and all of a sudden he has passed the vetting process and isn't ISIS because you agree with him?

Hmmmmm, interesting.

Remember the thread where I posted that one side or the other, either Republicans or Democrats, could bring hard facts to the table and the other side would not believe them? This is what I am talking about. And it could be either side, not pointing out any certain side. This is where we have come to.

Syria is not different now than 2013. That is the problem, Pres. Obama was very patient with the Assad regime. Donald Trump was not president in 2013, and obviously his patience has worn thin.

I thought Trump was moved to action against Assad because he was moved by all of the horrible pictures he was shown of the innocent children that were killed and injured in the most recent chemical attacks. And as a result of his emotions he attacked Syria, albeit it was an empty attack, but an attack nonetheless.

I've said it multiple times that I wish Obama had ignored congress and attacked Syria like Trump did. I definitely would have been behind it then like I am now. I'm just not buying this whole "Obama was weak" argument from a bunch of people who never liked anything the man did and I'm no buying that Trump sent a message to Assad when Assad and Russia are clearly sending a message back to us. I'm ready to see Trump do what the other big options on the table were. This attack on Syria was the small option. Do the big one. Let's show these folks who we are and what we do. I'd don't like beating around the bush. I like burning it down and then shooting it and then burning it again.

Remember the thread where I posted that one side or the other, either Republicans or Democrats, could bring hard facts to the table and the other side would not believe them? This is what I am talking about. And it could be either side, not pointing out any certain side. This is where we have come to.

We've been there. I've been complaining about people picking and choosing what facts they want to believe since 2003. That video isn't hard facts. That's a person in Syria who wasn't properly vetted who is saying an opinion about Obama that you happen to agree with.

1.) It's an analogy but I should have known better to inject a racial analogy in America in 2017. My apologies. Won't happen again.

2.) We need to attack Russia and let Putin know he doesn't control us. We control them. We are not Russia's little brother. They are our little brother.

3.) We all lost.

Why do you want to go to war with Russia?

Why do you want to go to war with Russia?

It's inevitable even though people like to think otherwise. Diplomacy is dead with Russia. We've been weak with Russia as a result of the previous administration's inability to keep Putin in check. Putin doesn't respect us and that is Obama's fault. At this point in order to get our respect back we need to take the bully on and punch him in the mouth. Show them who is boss. How long do we stand by and get punked by Russia? Especially since they are doing what they can to help make Assad stronger. Later for that. They said our attack of Syria was an act of aggression. I say we show them real aggression. If we take over Russia we'd have total control of the planet wouldn't we?