Obama questions

I said he could possibly be ISIS the same way folks said that Syrian refugees could be members of ISIS posing to be refugees and that they shouldn't be allowed into America. That's being obtuse?

You said in a later post you did believe he is ISIS.

Proof?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If these refugees would just go on CNN, praise Trump, and run down Obama or HRC they would get adopted by some of the BGP faithful.

:lol2:

Now Hellcats thats no different than you guys wanting them all in. We like this guy cause he said he wants to stay home and not come to America. See he is on our side. This just goes against what you all are programmed to say.

Now Hellcats thats no different than you guys wanting them all in. We like this guy cause he said he wants to stay home and not come to America. See he is on our side. This just goes against what you all are programmed to say.

Not at all. It is ironic that this guy says what you want to hear and you all believe him but don't believe the others who want to escape from the violence of Syria without having to choose sides.

You said in a later post you did believe he is ISIS.

Proof?

I do believe he is a member of ISIS or a member of one of the many many terrorist groups fighting against Assad.

Can I prove it from the cafeteria at Corning in a CNN clip? Nope.

Does it make my point about him posing as a victim of the 2013 chemical attack incorrect? Nope.

Does it make my assumption about him possibly being a member of ISIS or another terrorist group located in Syria incorrect? Nope.

Will we ever find find out the truth? Nope.

Guess we'll just have to continue believing in what makes us feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I do believe he is a member of ISIS or a member of one of the many many terrorist groups fighting against Assad.

Does it make my point about him posing as a victim of the 2013 chemical attack incorrect? Nope.

Does it make my assumption about him possibly being a member of ISIS or another terrorist group located in Syria incorrect? Nope.

Guess we'll just have to continue believing in what makes us feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Maybe I have read way more into the above bolded but I have to ask. Do you feel that Assad is only fighting terrorist groups? Do you think this person might be one of the Syrians that wants the end of the real terrorist Assad? I mean he is after all the one doing the gassing correct? Well other than the Russians, who either are doing it or are complicit in it. ISIS would use it if they had it.

However I am with you on one thing. Next time Assad does this, kill him. Kill Fat Boy from North Korea also while we are at it. Make it simultaneous strikes. The world wins.

It's just funny that you like him because he is saying what you want. :lol2:

None of those people want to leave, but war has forced them to. Rand Paul made a good point in an interview on CNN earlier today. More war i.e. will only create more refugees.

Keep that in mind.

Maybe I have read way more into the above bolded but I have to ask. Do you feel that Assad is only fighting terrorist groups? Do you think this person might be one of the Syrians that wants the end of the real terrorist Assad? I mean he is after all the one doing the gassing correct? Well other than the Russians, who either are doing it or are complicit in it. ISIS would use it if they had it.

However I am with you on one thing. Next time Assad does this, kill him. Kill Fat Boy from North Korea also while we are at it. Make it simultaneous strikes. The world wins.

You and @PurplePride92 :jump:

You guys are killing me.

Now Russia and China! Galactic Empire is next.

None of those people want to leave, but war has forced them to. Rand Paul made a good point in an interview on CNN earlier today. More war i.e. will only create more refugees.

Keep that in mind.

I agree with the fact more war equals more refugees.

I could care less about warm and fuzzy. I'm for justice for those hurt and killed in the attack.

Keep that in mind.

Pretty close to the end of the world when you are agreeing with Rand Paul. :lol2:

I feel like the terrorist groups like ISIS are the only ones with any capabilities to attack Assad. Assad controls the Syrian army doesn't he? That means the terrorist groups and opposition groups are horribly outgunned and outmanned.

I believe this person wants to end Assad and I also wouldn't be surprised if he is a card carrying member of ISIS. Yes, ISIS members have been caught in some of those chemical attacks from Assad.