Obama questions

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No who are they quoting? They just never said this.

As I explained earlier I read it in the article that Assad declared the United States a partner with ISIS. I discussed the article with a friend and went to link it to him and CNN edited out that paragraph along with another paragraph with a quote from another terrorist group in Syria that expressed gratitude to Trump for attacking Assad.

They quoted Assad and the other leader but then they took it out.

Yes. I've declared on multiple times that Obama messed up by not attacking Syria in 2013. I've said multiple times that he should have attacked regardless of what congress said. In fact, I have said here on BGP that Obama asking congress was most likely a political move on his part meant to bail him out. I am trying to be super clear here....Obama screwed up with Syria.

Now, to the video. You're fine if that dude is indeed a member of ISIS? We're allies with ISIS now because they are glad that Trump attacked Assad? You good with that? You good with being partners with ISIS? You good with that cat in that video possibly duping CNN while being a card carrying member of ISIS openly praising Trump? That's my question about this video that Jesse loves so much. We don't know anything about that cat other than him claiming to be a survivor of the chemical attack of 2013. For all we know he could be a highly trained member of ISIS waiting for the travel ban to be lifted so he can come to America and commit an act of terrorism in the name of ISIS. But he praised Trump and called Obama weak so it's all good now, right?

Honestly, I think your just being obtuse. All of a sudden you think the guy on the video is ISIS. For all we know he is an honest person.

You can "what if" a situation to death.

I think he is a member of ISIS who is genuinely happy that Trump attacked Assad and that as long as Trump attacks Assad and not them he's good with Trump. How many attacks on ISIS did Obama have during his time in office?

Even if any of that is true, it still doesn't make the USA and ISIS allies. :lol2:

They have it back in and have added to his original statement.

Syria chemical attack: US probes possible Russia role - CNN.com

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad said the United States had carried out an "unjust and unabashed assault" against Syria which "shows nothing but short-sightedness, a narrowness of vision and a blindness to political and military realities."

He also said the attack had increased the regime's resolve to "crush" terrorists in Syria -- the term it uses for all opposition forces.

A statement from Syria's general military command said the strikes caused "extensive material damage" and undermined counterterror operations by the Syrian army.

The operation "makes the United States of America a partner of ISIS, Nusra Front and other terrorist organizations who -- since the first day of this unjust war on Syria -- have been attacking Syrian army positions and Syrian military bases."

Honestly, I think your just being obtuse. All of a sudden you think the guy on the video is ISIS. For all we know he is an honest person.

You can "what if" a situation to death.

I said he could possibly be ISIS the same way folks said that Syrian refugees could be members of ISIS posing to be refugees and that they shouldn't be allowed into America. That's being obtuse?

Do you believe this guy is a plant? Do you think he is lying just to be lying. Do you think he really thinks Trump is bad? You know what I meant.

Fair question. You believe him because he is saying what you want to hear. Isn't that what you said these people do?

Even if any of that is true, it still doesn't make the USA and ISIS allies. :lol2:

I know this but that highlights the complexity of attacking Syria. By attacking Assad(which I want to do much more forcefully than what we did on Thursday night) we indirectly help ISIS in their fight against Assad. People can gloss over that fact all they want to but if we remove Assad(which I am behind doing 100%) then ISIS has the upper hand because we gave it to them and then we'll have to turn around and go after them also because we hate them too and they could pose a bigger threat to America if they take control of Syria. That's why I am in favor of wiping Syria off the map and going to war with Russia. In order for us to win this battle we'll have to go war with Russia eventually. At least that's how I see it.

Been at work since 7:30 and I really really really do not like or trust Russia. :D

I know this but that highlights the complexity of attacking Syria. By attacking Assad(which I want to do much more forcefully than what we did on Thursday night) we indirectly help ISIS in their fight against Assad. People can gloss over that fact all they want to but if we remove Assad(which I am behind doing 100%) then ISIS has the upper hand because we gave it to them and then we'll have to turn around and go after them also because we hate them too and they could pose a bigger threat to America if they take control of Syria. That's why I am in favor of wiping Syria off the map and going to war with Russia. In order for us to win this battle we'll have to go war with Russia eventually. At least that's how I see it.

7:30 last night? :lol2:

You're killing me with all this war with Russia talk. Pride, you're making our BGP war hawks look like parakeets.

7:30 last night? :lol2:

You're killing me with all this war with Russia talk. Pride, you're making our BGP war hawks look like parakeets.

Nah. 7:30 this morning. Get off at 7:30 tonight.

I've always been in favor of war when necessary. I'm a very very complex democrat. I support the death penalty too. I'm the backwards democrat. :D

Hellcats I never asked what I believe. I know what I believe. I am asking what you believe.

I have no idea. PP92 brought up some great points. We have to see who this person is first.

Terror groups hate Assad as much as they hate us.

Nah. 7:30 this morning. Get off at 7:30 tonight.

I've always been in favor of war when necessary. I'm a very very complex democrat. I support the death penalty too. I'm the backwards democrat. :D

I'm not entirely against it, but I hope we don't start WWIII over a country that has 14 groups fighting over it.