"Respect for the Office"

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If it's OK that President Trump breaks with every tradition of a sitting President, why would anyone be upset if a former president remained active in politics after leaving office? We do want everything to be different, rightM

Only up to a point.

You know I respect you and consider you a friend, but how can you ignore the vitriol toward some of us? I don't get the name calling or the need for it. Pure bitterness, and again, over a damn election.

This is for all of the ones who most certainly should know who they are without me having to name names. Obviously some more intently than others.

In answer to your question:

Because the endless ugly radical hateful illogical negative subjective biased extremist crap that a handful of you guys regularly spit out is so pathetically messed up that it's painful to know that there are those who are this 8up and are too far gone to even begin to realize it.

It's a complete waste of time to even try to engage in any sort of civilized discussion when the same trite juvenile tactics are used time and again right in the face of sensible moderate logical objective reasoning.

When I do I enter your arena of insanity it's a tremendously psychologically unhealthy place to reside.

I see rubbish and knee jerkingly feel a need to sort it out and bring sense and order to it, but there's no cleaning up the mess of complete nonsense that some of you guys make because you will relentlessly come right back around with more garbage. As a result I'm just loaded down with garbage that doesn't belong in my life, and it benefits me not one bit.

I have people of all walks of life in my life with different backgrounds with different points of view, so as long as people are realistic, moderate, and sensible it's all good, but extreme nonsense from any place is just that, extreme nonsense, and it ceases to have any semblance of objectivity attached to it.

If anyone wants to tag me as intolerant they most certainly can when what I'm intolerant of is negative extremism and intolerance.

My head doesn't need to be in the ugly place that you guys hang out in, and if I come here I've only got myself to blame because you guys have proved time and again exactly just what is in store, and it's the very same reason as a kid I would avoid the group of kids on bikes who'd just be foaming at the mouth waiting to surround someone to get a rise out of them.

You guys offer absolutely nothing to what could make this world a peaceful one, and you're not even beginning to try. Hateful spirited mentalities will only spawn one thing and that is hate, and when you're so deeply rooted in it that you can't even see it there's not one thing that I, or anyone else could possibly say to change it. It's a sick reality but we have to share this world with you and you're certainly not making it easy.

You're free just as you and your bunch will to spin what I've said anyway that you'd like to turn it around to make it look like I'm everything that I'm saying that you are because that's your only defense than rather take a good hard look at yourselves and recognize the ugliness. I can't waste my time caring. Do as you will. I cannot preoccupy my time and my life with responding day after day to your ignorance. The ignorance will continue to be there and I'm more concerned about wanting to live a peaceful happy life, and a daily dose of your guys hate is not what the doctor has ordered.

I was not going to post today in the political forums and was trying to convince myself to never do it again. This will be the absolute last time, and no one needs to expect anymore from me no matter how much you try to bait me back with more ridiculous nonsense. I will not be falling for it or tempted to respond. If you come around to getting it one day that's wonderful, but life is too short, and I can't be trying to set everyone else's alarm clock when I've got my own alarm clock to set.

Good luck to you all and hopefully you some day see the light, and for those of you that I know who already do, I understand your attempts to straighten these guys out, and know that I feel for you, but recognize within yourself when their negativity is too much for your peaceful lives and when it's time to leave them all alone in their sad little cages to have no one but each other to lunge after. Their need for controversy will certainly have them at each others throats sooner or later when we've all left them to themselves.

Nite nite and peace to you all.