Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Respect for the Office"

Featured Replies

Yeah...right....

 

I agree with you. I think he is directing this right from two miles away. I have also said before if he is caught doing this he needs to be investigated for Treason.

  • Replies 109
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with you. I think he is directing this right from two miles away. I have also said before if he is caught doing this he needs to be investigated for Treason.

 

For some, he can do no wrong. :idunno:

 

Like I said months ago, he could learn some grace from Bush. Obviously, it's not in his makeup.

Some of y'all are at up. :lol2:

Okay. You said that Obama was behind the sabotaging of Pres. Trump. To me, it seems that Pres. Trump seems to be doing that on his own.

 

No worries. I won't quote you again.

 

So your ok with anyone even a past president subverting a sitting president?

Ahh, the bitterness....

 

:lol2:

 

What is soo funny is your pathological NEED to believe I and others are bitter. You can accept that we aren't bitter. It is unfathomable to you. And it's amusing to me.:lol2:

So your ok with anyone even a past president subverting a sitting president?

No, but I don't think that is what is going on.

So your ok with anyone even a past president subverting a sitting president?

 

If it's OK that President Trump breaks with every tradition of a sitting President, why would anyone be upset if a former president remained active in politics after leaving office? We do want everything to be different, rightM

What is soo funny is your pathological NEED to believe I and others are bitter. You can accept that we aren't bitter. It is unfathomable to you. And it's amusing to me.:lol2:

 

That post was ironic. I did not once say you were bitter in my posts today. I found it funny that others think the same though. Also never said anyone was bitter except you and I think yours has nothing to do with this election. I just think you are mad at the world for some reason thats unknown. That stuff inside will destroy you.

That post was ironic. I did not once say you were bitter in my posts today. I found it funny that others think the same though. Also never said anyone was bitter except you and I think yours has nothing to do with this election. I just think you are mad at the world for some reason thats unknown. That stuff inside will destroy you.

 

Where do you come up with this stuff? :lol2:

Where do you come up with this stuff? :lol2:

 

Its hard. But I got your number. :thumb::lol:

That post was ironic. I did not once say you were bitter in my posts today. I found it funny that others think the same though. Also never said anyone was bitter except you and I think yours has nothing to do with this election. I just think you are mad at the world for some reason thats unknown. That stuff inside will destroy you.

 

And we're mentally ill, apparently... I assume that was what the pathological snipe was about. All the silly name calling and hatefulness. And we're the bad guys? Trump has issues? What about the bitterness from some on here? I don't get it. Over an election.... I repeat, over a damn election. :idunno:

Where do you come up with this stuff? :lol2:

 

Sister I've been resisting all day long...

 

8up_op_large.jpg

And we're mentally ill, apparently... I assume that was what the pathological snipe was about. All the silly name calling and hatefulness. And we're the bad guys? Trump has issues? What about the bitterness from some on here? I don't get it. Over an election.... I repeat, over a damn election. :idunno:

 

:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.