"Respect for the Office"

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not once came out of my posts, not once. look it up if you want, but I certainly would hope you would have better things to do. I have always been, you know what you're getting into when you run and then are elected. You own it the day you take it. If not, then you are as bad as the person you refer to.

I know you didn't. You're very even keeled, your posting style always comes across as respectful.

I truly believe Obama is behind the scene of those trying sabotage Trump’s presidency. He's a huge part of the obstructiveness IMO, all part of why he's living less than two miles from the White House.

I honestly don't think he means too, which is an even greater travesty. He has absolutely no idea how this President gig works. I think he thinks it's like being the Chairman of the Board for a company or something. I don't think he ever considered he'd have to answer to anyone as President.

Who determines what "being Presidential" is?

PC has brought this country to where we are today, many are offended by just about everything. Maybe it's time we had someone that challenges this.

i was hoping for some of your own thoughts, instead of the meme stuff. Absolutely no effect on most people.

When I'm at work it's faster. I agree with them so it's sort of the same.

Respect for the office also means that you should also show a level of decorum for the person holding the office. To say I respect the office nut Trump is an egomaniac, idiot etc. Is disingenuous. To have disdain for the person upon personality traits is childish. While I didn't agree with 80-85 percent of Mr. Obama's agenda. It was never personal. The man himself is not the issue at all, policies and consequences are. president Trump has done nothing to harm our country, he is doing what he thinks is best for all of us. To each his own but the attacks that have been hurled at him from here are baseless, grounded in emotion and childish sour grapes. Now in reality I don't care if people get over it because I will enjoy rubbing it in as long as people's tender feelwings are on display. Politics are for adults so if people are going to enter the arena with a childlike demeanor you get what you get. Respect the office or lose respect. So far he's accomplished more in one month than most in a year. As the boat turns alot of y'all will get seasick, it's better than that cliff we were sailing to. The seas will calm and it will get better. Children enjoy the view from the back of the boat, daddy is steering it now.

When I'm at work it's faster. I agree with them so it's sort of the same.

Respect for the office also means that you should also show a level of decorum for the person holding the office. To say I respect the office nut Trump is an egomaniac, idiot etc. Is disingenuous. To have disdain for the person upon personality traits is childish. While I didn't agree with 80-85 percent of Mr. Obama's agenda. It was never personal. The man himself is not the issue at all, policies and consequences are. president Trump has done nothing to harm our country, he is doing what he thinks is best for all of us. To each his own but the attacks that have been hurled at him from here are baseless, grounded in emotion and childish sour grapes. Now in reality I don't care if people get over it because I will enjoy rubbing it in as long as people's tender feelwings are on display. Politics are for adults so if people are going to enter the arena with a childlike demeanor you get what you get. Respect the office or lose respect. So far he's accomplished more in one month than most in a year. As the boat turns alot of y'all will get seasick, it's better than that cliff we were sailing to. The seas will calm and it will get better. Children enjoy the view from the back of the boat, daddy is steering it now.

Every person has their own definition of "respecting the office." I disagree with part of yours that says we can't be personally critical of traits or actions. President Trump IMO is not a good person. I feel pretty confident in saying that. He's still my POTUS and I will refer to him as my POTUS.

What I find disrespectful is the childish use of one's name in a disparaging manner. Calling President Bush "Georgie" or calling President Obama "Barry" is disrespectful. They are to be referred to as "President..." It's not different than calling a General by some disparaging use of his first name.

Disagreeing with policy is 100% American. It's not disrespectful. You say he is not harming our country. Fine. Opinion that some will disagree with but that opinion is not disrespectful.

Every person has their own definition of "respecting the office." I disagree with part of yours that says we can't be personally critical of traits or actions. President Trump IMO is not a good person. I feel pretty confident in saying that. He's still my POTUS and I will refer to him as my POTUS.

What I find disrespectful is the childish use of one's name in a disparaging manner. Calling President Bush "Georgie" or calling President Obama "Barry" is disrespectful. They are to be referred to as "President..." It's not different than calling a General by some disparaging use of his first name.

Disagreeing with policy is 100% American. It's not disrespectful. You say he is not harming our country. Fine. Opinion that some will disagree with but that opinion is not disrespectful.

Throwing stuff, blocking roadways, burning campuses, hitting people, destroying property, what do you call that Clyde? It's childish.

I know you didn't. You're very even keeled, your posting style always comes across as respectful.

I truly believe Obama is behind the scene of those trying sabotage Trump’s presidency. He's a huge part of the obstructiveness IMO, all part of why he's living less than two miles from the White House.

Obama is behind Trump acting the way that he is?

Obama is behind Trump acting the way that he is?

Apparently, President Trump cannot be held accountable for his own actions. Which actually goes along with his rhetoric that began long before he became a candidate for President. He epitomizes the "billionaire victim". He also has been at war with media for decades. He is just bringing that along with him as well.

Apparently, President Trump cannot be held accountable for his own actions. Which actually goes along with his rhetoric that began long before he became a candidate for President. He epitomizes the "billionaire victim". He also has been at war with media for decades. He is just bringing that along with him as well.

What actions? What should he be held accountable for? Lay out your case if you have one.

He had good press until he ran for president. Find the tons of negative stories on him before he ran.... Liberal smear job plain and simple. Liberal tactics make me sick. I'd hate the press now too.