"Respect for the Office"

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There wasn't much that I would label positive.

Again, I'll ask. Do candidate and Pres. Trump's words and actions not contribute to his perception?

Key word perception. Perception or to perceive is the judgement you place on what you see, hear, feel. Our experiences can garner very different perceptions of the same thing. Technically.

No, he is free to be himself and not what you want. Are we accepting of different people or being intolerant?

I believe that his comments about women, Hispanics, Muslims, war veterans, the disabled, etc., lead me (and others) to question his character. That is why so many of my republican friends didn't support him, but felt that they had to vote for him. I believe that his tweets and bizarre press conferences, including the many un-truths that he states, make many of us question his ability to handle the office of president.

I don't judge the man for any class that he belongs to - male, white, conservative (some might question that), republican, heterosexual, whatever his religion is, or where he comes from. I base my opinion on him as an individual and will not hold any other white, male, conservative, heterosexual republican to that same opinion, simply because they are in the same category.

Okay. You said that Obama was behind the sabotaging of Pres. Trump. To me, it seems that Pres. Trump seems to be doing that on his own.

No worries. I won't quote you again.

You can quote me as often as you like, I have no problem with that at all. Not sure why you think I have a problem with it.

You asked me if Obama is behind Trump acting the way that he is. I just stated that is not what I was saying. He acts like he acted when he was campaigning. No filter, brash, crass and rough around the edges. I can't understand why anyone would be surprised he's this way now. He's not a career politician, in fact he's not a politician.

What I did say is I think Obama is behind the scene of those trying sabotage Trump’s presidency. He's a huge part of the obstructiveness with appointments, with the "protests", I think he's giving direction to Democrats in office. I said a while back he would't be like Bush, he'd get involved, he'd be unlike all of the previous presidents. I think I'm right. Again, I can't think of any other reason why he'd buy a house in Washington if that wasn't the case.