Trumps term starts tomorrow

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who is David Lewis Burnworth, why is he yelling, and why is he important enough to warrant quoting? Why not just quote Margaret Hartman - whose spelling, grammar, and demeanor, are all clearly superior - directly?
I linked the article from my own Facebook page.So I am David Lewis Burnworth. I enjoy yelling on there to get some others attention. There seems to be no grammar police there and I like that a lot.

Who is David Lewis Burnworth, why is he yelling, and why is he important enough to warrant quoting? Why not just quote Margaret Hartman - whose spelling, grammar, and demeanor, are all clearly superior - directly?

I linked the article from my own Facebook page.So I am David Lewis Burnworth. I enjoy yelling on there to get some others attention. There seems to be no grammar police there and I like that a lot.

Alrighty then.

Not sure why, but this back and forth just made the end of my day haha!

Edited by True blue (and gold)

Never expected this response. Seems I've hit WAY too close to home for some...:sssh:

No, your just being a :poop: stirrer.

You did insult people. Just own it. Don't try to make excuses and say there is misunderstanding.

FWIW, I could care less what you think of me.

I would disagree on the DEA candidate. The others I would probably agree with you.

Coming soon to a school near you, Amway crystal clear. The best cleaning product on the market. Please pay no attention to the price.

By the way, the hierarchy on that is Elementary School upline is Middle School, whose upline is high school, whose upline is the DEA.

Point out exactly who I insulted and where...

Those who voted for Trump.

I did. I'm not a racist or delusional. I can't stand Hillary.

You suggested those that did were racist or delusional. That's insulting. Exhibit A of why the Left lost.