The Clintons Have Done Enough Damage

Clyde

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn good article right there. On point!

Agreed.

In my opinion, Donald Trump (relative to Clinton) has bigger conflicts of interest, is even more clueless about most Americans’ lives, appears to be a compulsive liar, and will likely be a disastrous president. Trump also managed to get a free ride from some of the news media, appealed to the worst in Americans, and benefited from Russian interference in our election.

Even so, a swing of about 100,000 voters, in three key states, would have given Clinton the presidency. Many voters (who had been Obama supporters) couldn’t develop enough enthusiasm for Clinton, however, to vote for her. I’m no fan of single-cause explanations, but I do believe the above mistakes contributed to her loss.

Because of this election, millions of Americans could lose their health insurance, and the Supreme Court might turn conservative and stay that way for a generation (probably endangering reproductive and lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights).

Let me make a suggestion to Bill and Hillary Clinton: You’ve done quite enough damage. Keep your money and stay out of politics.

What exactly did the Russians do to influence the election? Expose the DNC nomination process as a selection, not an election process? Expose Clinton personal email server issues and related compromise of national security? Highlight the ties between Clinton Foundation donations and political services performed by the Clinton's on the behalf of their foundation donors?

This sounds like stuff that should be discovered by an fair, impartial, investigative press that seeks to inform the electorate. Of coarse, we no longer have this in this country.

What exactly did the Russians do to influence the election? Expose the DNC nomination process as a selection, not an election process? Expose Clinton personal email server issues and related compromise of national security? Highlight the ties between Clinton Foundation donations and political services performed by the Clinton's on the behalf of their foundation donors?

This sounds like stuff that should be discovered by an fair, impartial, investigative press that seeks to inform the electorate. Of coarse, we no longer have this in this country.

There you go with facts again.

Well said!

Agreed.

In my opinion, Donald Trump (relative to Clinton) has bigger conflicts of interest, is even more clueless about most Americans’ lives, appears to be a compulsive liar, and will likely be a disastrous president. Trump also managed to get a free ride from some of the news media, appealed to the worst in Americans, and benefited from Russian interference in our election.

Even so, a swing of about 100,000 voters, in three key states, would have given Clinton the presidency. Many voters (who had been Obama supporters) couldn’t develop enough enthusiasm for Clinton, however, to vote for her. I’m no fan of single-cause explanations, but I do believe the above mistakes contributed to her loss.

Because of this election, millions of Americans could lose their health insurance, and the Supreme Court might turn conservative and stay that way for a generation (probably endangering reproductive and lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights).

Let me make a suggestion to Bill and Hillary Clinton: You’ve done quite enough damage. Keep your money and stay out of politics.

Ahh the party talking points. Gotta love the consistency though. Did your monologue come from CNN verbatim or is it paraphrased? An article about how bad the Clintons are turns into a Trump rant and while we are at it let's perpetrate the lie that Russia caused us to lose. Not a genuine new thought to be found. Excellent fear mongering though, A+ for that.

Childish bashing is childish bashing - even when cloaked in Clinton back-stabbing.

In my opinion, Donald Trump (relative to Clinton) has bigger conflicts of interest, is even more clueless about most Americans’ lives, appears to be a compulsive liar, and will likely be a disastrous president.

You know what they say about opinions....

Sigh....its 2017....is this dribble going to continue?

Ahh the party talking points. Gotta love the consistency though. Did your monologue come from CNN verbatim or is it paraphrased? An article about how bad the Clintons are turns into a Trump rant and while we are at it let's perpetrate the lie that Russia caused us to lose. Not a genuine new thought to be found. Excellent fear mongering though, A+ for that.

A direct quote from the article.